Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

It would take a constitutional amendment to ban all personal firearms.

Impossible, I think.

The current (Bush) supreme court has ruled that personal firearms are constitutional.

Laws can be passed to make it somewhat more difficult to obtain. And some restrictions on type.

Got to prevent fruitcakes from such. But who determines who a fruitcake is.

Good gosh, half the punters of this forum are either fruitcakes or exhibit the symptoms of fruitcake syndrome.

I did take Child Psychology at university. Got a B-. So that qualifies me in my dignosis.

Back to guns. And the sorry state of affairs.

"(CNN) -- A former Navy SEAL known for claiming a record number of sniper killings in Iraq was one of two men shot dead at a Texas gun range, allegedly at the hands of a fellow military veteran, officials say."

LINK

If trying to make less people own guns isn't the answer... what is? Clearly the current state of affairs must be addressed... Or do people's lives mean so little these days, "Because it's in the Constitution"?

disclaimer: yes I'm an Aussie - does this mean I shouldn't post in the US Thread? If not I'll stop when Americans stop commenting on other countries' affairs... including LOS

disclaimer 2 : 90% + of Americans I've met have been great people.. the lawmakers/people with a bit of "pull", however (as in most countries) leave a lot to be desired.

RFID chips in every bullet. And gun.

"Something I have been thinking of and I must share but is It possible that the ammunition sold at gun shows and stores being Radio Frequency or similar type of tracking chip.

Someone I work with told me that at the last gun show he was at that they where selling rare types of ammo that is hard to find in large calibers> =.223 it made me think why would they do this? Why would armor piercing rounds and incindiarie rounds show up at a gun show for civilian purpose?

My first thought was it's chipped so that when needed they can find ammo cache's.

And if they would do that what would keep manufacturers from chipping plastic/composite parts on guns!?"

LINK

Murdered Navy SEAL Was Obama Gun Control Foe

Don't agree with Prez. O...they kill you!!!

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.c...layer_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

http://www.infowars....un-control-foe/

In one of his last interviews just two weeks before his death,

Kyle told Guns.com that he was against Obama’s gun control agenda, warning that any attempt to confiscate firearms could end disastrously.

“I’ve talked to a bunch of cops and secret service guys and they aren’t going to go to anyone’s house, especially if they have guns they don’t want to be knocking on doors,†said the best-selling author of “American Sniperâ€.

Kyle added that his company, Craft International, was involved in working with schools in Texas to hire armed guards and off-duty police officers as a response to the Sandy Hook shootings. The company was also carrying out screenings and gun safety training for teachers and school officials who expressed a desire to have firearms in school....