Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Drugstore.com agreed to replace the stolen items free of charge. Nice of them. Two day after the theft, the replacement anti-fungal medication was left at my door. That was fast; albeit left in plain view of the public again. The regular UPS guy has been leaving packages hidden by the side door but he's been out because of an injury.

It took me couple of hours of video editing using freeware to put the youtube video together, with no previous experience in video editing. There is a close-up video of the thief from another camera/intercom located above the front door; but the editing software couldn't join it with the other video segments -- (probably because it is of different model/manufacturer from the other two)

Forget Cyprus, Nobody Is Stealing from Depositors More than Bernanke

http://finance.yahoo.com/blogs/daily-ticker/forget-cyprus-noboby-stealing-depositors-more-bernanke-170851783.html

After the Federal Reserve reaffirmed its easy money policy Wednesday, Chairman Ben Bernanke was asked whether the U.S. would ever think of taxing bank depositors as Cyprus has done. He said that was very unlikely but Jim Rickards, senior managing director of Tangent Capital Partners, says the Fed already has its hands in depositors’ pockets.

“Nobody is stealing more money from bank depositors than Ben Bernanke,†Rickards tells The Daily Ticker. Bernanke's doing that, Rickards says, by maintaining interest rates near zero.

“At this stage of a recovery normalized interest rates should be around 2-3%,†says Rickards. “Apply that 2-3%…to the entire multi-trillion-dollar deposit base of the United States of America and that’s a $400-billion per year wealth transfer from savers to bankers so they can pay themselves bigger bonuses or make crazy bets.†Over time, Rickards says, that wealth transfer could reach $1 trillion.

Rickards says zero interest rates are just one way the Fed is fleecing depositors. Others include increasing inflation, which Bernanke is trying to do, and taxing deposits like Cyprus is pushing for. “Bernanke is stealing more money from depositors than Cyprus is... looting everyday Americans—teachers, firemen and retirees,†says Rickards...

• Like 1

Big Sis Refuses To Answer Congress On Bullet Purchases

Speaking at CPAC with Infowars and We Are Change reporter, Luke Rudkowski, Congressman Timothy Huelscamp revealed this week that the Department of Homeland Security has refused to answer questions from “multiple†members of Congress regarding its recent purchase of huge amounts of weapons and ammunition.

“They have no answer for that question. They refuse to answer to answer that,†Huelscamp said. :closemouth:

“I’ve got a list of various questions of agencies about multiple things. Far from being the most transparent administration in the world, they are the most closed and opaque,†the Congressman added.

“They refuse to let us know what is going on, so I don’t really have an answer for that. Multiple members of Congress are asking those questions,†he added.

“It comes down to during the budget process, during the appropriations process, are we willing to hold DHS’s feet to the fire?â€

“We’re going to find out… I say we don’t fund them ’til we get an answer. Those type of things really challenge Americans. They are worried about this administration,†Huelscamp urged.

The Congressman’s comments come in the wake of a demand for answers from New Jersey Congressman Leonard Lance on the same subject.

“I would like a full explanation as to why that has been done and I have every confidence that the oversight committee ….should ask those questions,†said Lance, adding that he shared a belief, “that Congress has a responsibility to ask Secretary Napolitano as to exactly why these purchases have occurred.â€

The DHS has purchased over 1.6 billion rounds of ammunition over the past year – enough to wage a 20 year plus war. Earlier this month, Forbes Magazine called for a “national conversation†on the matter. :susel:

During the CPAC interview, Congressman Huelscamp also spoke briefly about why he voted twice against the National Defense Authorization Act, stating that it was because of the lack of detail regarding the provision in the bill to allow for incarceration of Americans without due process.

“I think it’s something that is so Constitutionally suspect,†Huelscamp said. “It’s one of those things, if you’re not absolutely crystal clear on a Constitutional issue like that, we shouldn’t take those chances.â€

“I gather there are folks on the other side who think they covered that. I just don’t think we did a good enough job,†the Congressman added. “And based on how hard it was for Senator Paul to get an answer out of the administration, very clearly we need to make it absolutely clear that there are Constitutional protections in this country.â€

The Congressman also spoke with regards to the recent and ongoing furor over the Obama administration’s intentions for using drones domestically and it’s withholding of information on it’s overseas drone program.

“One of the difficulties I have as a member of Congress is the failure of this administration to provide information on what is actually going on,†Huelscamp said.

“When we take office we sign an oath to office, but we also sign a little card that says we have access to classified military intelligence, and I’ll just tell you, this administration and prior administrations are not very clear or transparent with the folks that actually control their budget.â€

“Every member of Congress should know the answers to those questions, and whether or not they can share them,†the Congressman concluded.

http://www.infowars....ammo-purchases/

• Like 1

Speaking at CPAC with Infowars and We Are Change reporter, Luke Rudkowski, Congressman Timothy Huelscamp revealed this week that the Department of Homeland Security has refused to answer questions from “multiple†members of Congress regarding its recent purchase of huge amounts of weapons and ammunition.

“They have no answer for that question. They refuse to answer to answer that,†Huelscamp said. :closemouth:

“I’ve got a list of various questions of agencies about multiple things. Far from being the most transparent administration in the world, they are the most closed and opaque,†the Congressman added.

“They refuse to let us know what is going on, so I don’t really have an answer for that. Multiple members of Congress are asking those questions,†he added.

“It comes down to during the budget process, during the appropriations process, are we willing to hold DHS’s feet to the fire?â€

“We’re going to find out… I say we don’t fund them ’til we get an answer. Those type of things really challenge Americans. They are worried about this administration,†Huelscamp urged.

The Congressman’s comments come in the wake of a demand for answers from New Jersey Congressman Leonard Lance on the same subject.

“I would like a full explanation as to why that has been done and I have every confidence that the oversight committee ….should ask those questions,†said Lance, adding that he shared a belief, “that Congress has a responsibility to ask Secretary Napolitano as to exactly why these purchases have occurred.â€

The DHS has purchased over 1.6 billion rounds of ammunition over the past year – enough to wage a 20 year plus war. Earlier this month, Forbes Magazine called for a “national conversation†on the matter. :susel:

During the CPAC interview, Congressman Huelscamp also spoke briefly about why he voted twice against the National Defense Authorization Act, stating that it was because of the lack of detail regarding the provision in the bill to allow for incarceration of Americans without due process.

“I think it’s something that is so Constitutionally suspect,†Huelscamp said. “It’s one of those things, if you’re not absolutely crystal clear on a Constitutional issue like that, we shouldn’t take those chances.â€

“I gather there are folks on the other side who think they covered that. I just don’t think we did a good enough job,†the Congressman added. “And based on how hard it was for Senator Paul to get an answer out of the administration, very clearly we need to make it absolutely clear that there are Constitutional protections in this country.â€

The Congressman also spoke with regards to the recent and ongoing furor over the Obama administration’s intentions for using drones domestically and it’s withholding of information on it’s overseas drone program.

“One of the difficulties I have as a member of Congress is the failure of this administration to provide information on what is actually going on,†Huelscamp said.

“When we take office we sign an oath to office, but we also sign a little card that says we have access to classified military intelligence, and I’ll just tell you, this administration and prior administrations are not very clear or transparent with the folks that actually control their budget.â€

“Every member of Congress should know the answers to those questions, and whether or not they can share them,†the Congressman concluded.

http://www.infowars....ammo-purchases/

"The DHS has purchased over 1.6 billion rounds of ammunition over the past year – enough to wage a 20 year plus war. Earlier this month, Forbes Magazine called for a “national conversation†on the matter"

Hey! It was on sale and we got a bargain! Such a deal. What's the problem? It's for target shooting to keep our officers proficient in the use of the guns they are going to shoot all those bad guys out there with. What?

"The DHS has purchased over 1.6 billion rounds of ammunition over the past year – enough to wage a 20 year plus war."

No wonder the gun lobby is worried about the government attacking it's citizens. DHS - Department of Homeland Security - unless they think 1.6.billion Mexicans and Canadians are gonna need to be shot, who are they arming against.

Mind you, from news footage, it seems it takes the average perpetrator, 20 cops each firing 50 rounds, to get shot.

So at that ratio it's only 1.6 Million people they're worried about...

“They have no answer for that question. They refuse to answer to answer that,†Huelscamp said.

But that's not true.