Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

This thread is one reason, nobody reads this board anymore. Totally useless ...

I totally agree.

What is needed is a shakeout of all of the derelicts, psychopaths, deviants, preverts, bumbs, idiots, short changers, and the cheap fat balding unshaven punters.

Plus the intellectually challenged who roam aimlessly through the babble of ideas that quite frankly contribute nothing to the advancement coherent thoughtful discussion.

"derelicts, psychopaths, deviants, preverts, bumbs, idiots, short changers, and the cheap fat balding unshaven punters."

Hey!, I shave!

An exception list is being developed.

All postings going back to nanaplaza.com are being reviewed by a crack committee of concerned for clarity, content, and punctuation.

A point system will be initiated.

The Benghazzi thingy is a non starter for me. Republicans tryna make a mountain out of a mole hill. I know it sounds crass with people dying but trying to find where the white house may have changed how it was told is silly and petty. ALL presidents do that and i don't begrudge them for it. Its an artform.

the IRS going after tea party groups IS major though. The IRS and how it handles collections should be a federal matter....again. The state of california needs to be investigated as well as few other states who are much worse. no oversight such as the IRS.

The AP phone records is major as well. Obama is f*cking up. Major. with the last two. The sad thing is this is something I would expect from a Republican administration so the alternative is even worse. Hence why I feel we are all royally f*cked without a viable, HONEST, 3rd party.