Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

"People stationed at North Carolina’s Camp Lejeune while the water there was contaminated were more likely to die from several types of cancer, as well as Lou Gehrig’s disease, according to an official government report released Wednesday.

It’s the latest in a series of reports showing the contaminated water at the base seriously affected Marines and their families.

“The study found elevated (risks) at Camp Lejeune for several causes of death including cancers of the kidney, liver, esophagus, cervix, multiple myeloma, Hodgkin lymphoma and ALS (amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, also known as Lou Gehrig’s disease),†Frank Bove of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and colleagues wrote in their report, published in the online journal Environmental Health."

LINK

• Bladder cancer • Miscarriage

• Breast cancer • Multiple myeloma

• Esophageal cancer • Myelodysplastic syndromes

• Female infertility • Neurobehavioral effects

• Hepatic steatosis • Non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma

• Kidney cancer • Renal toxicity

• Leukemia • Scleroderma

• Lung Cancer

I worked at Redstone Arsenal for 5 years, and every year the Army would send people around with metal detectors to sweep the ground near OMMCS, the NCO Academy and the Education Center. I was told they were checking on the state of WWII chemical munitions buried there. :(

Also, people were warned not to eat any fish caught in Indian Creek on the Arsenal!

The recent demonstrations in Albuquerque Arizona are from my point of view a harbinger of things to come.

Obviously there must be rule of the law,however since 911/The Patriot Act etc the police pretty much all across

fascist Ahmerikka

are "actng out"-

Like just flat OUT" KILLING UNARMED CITIZENS AT AN ALARMING RATE"

George Orwell here and now baby...

For me, while I maintain two residences for business purposes and have for 25 years... I prefer LOS.

and I always have a return ticket to BKK packed with my passport.

I find TSA/DHS etc and The USA POLICE State flat out scary.

Deadly chemical weapons, buried and lost, lurk under U.S. soil

I am well aware of this. :p

http://www.latimes.c...y#ixzz2wl6DTiyM

Yea, how does anyone not know this...? One of my last jobs on Active Duty was overseeing the clean up of one of these places. Here is the funny part: since it was not illegal to bury it at the time, we had very precise (and damn near invaluable!) records on what was there and where it was. Our method was to literally freeze the ground, take it up, and run it through a huge industrial blow furnace to destroy the bad stuff. Big 60 Minutes episode was filmed there.

All at Fr Bragg, NC.

"Yea, how does anyone not know this...?"

Probably because is hasn't received that much attention in the press.

There's an area at Redstone that was definitely off limits because mustard gas shells that had been buried there were rusting through, allowing the gas to seep out of the ground. I wonder how to remove shells which are already leaking. Go in wearing masks? :(

http://en.wikipedia....ki/Easter_Posey

Probably because is hasn't received that much attention in the press.

I've seen it numerous times. CNN, 60 Min @ Bragg (saw them when they filmed), this one:

http://www.waff.com/story/13406356/inside-the-gate-a-waff-48-news-special-report

heck stars and strips:

http://www.army.mil/article/28457/Environmental_Team_Cleaning_Up_Past_Mistakes/

Cant help if people just dont listen, huh?

There's an area at Redstone that was definitely off limits because mustard gas shells that had been buried there were rusting through, allowing the gas to seep out of the ground. I wonder how to remove shells which are already leaking. Go in wearing masks? :(

phhhhttttt in Flanders Fields the farmers dig this up EVERY day for the last nearly 100 years.

Last month they found a field just full of them, one exploded killing 2.

Imagine the condition after so many years underground and no one even knows how many more there is.....

BB