Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

The lovely Filipinas do get around! plus there are many Koreans in Hawaii... :dunno:

Go up to the Detroit area...looks more like Iran with all the Arabs!

Detroit has a HUGE middle eastern population. Is it east Detroit? Can't remember but recall visitng years ago. From what I hear they are very pro American and have squelched any jihadist movements and are supposedly active in unearthing and reporting anyone who seems to be one. I have a wild story about a moslem girl from Detroit who moved to LA. Married and well...one thing led to another. Damndes thing is she would suck dick but woudn't take off the head scarf no matter what. Crazy story. Rare for them to do that but her husband was a douche...but I digress.

Hawaii has a great mixture of Asians. Tons of Japanese, pacific islanders, Filipinas and they all mix. Not uncommon to get various asian mixtures of girls there and they are gorgeous.

Absolutely true in my view plus its rapidly becoming a totalitarian police state.

Been saying for a few years now the America you think you have no longer exists. We are barely a republic. The scary thing is the masses are now used to being in a police state.

The various police departments across the nation are closer to the Nazi brown shirts than the policeman we were taught to respect in 1st grade. The courts and legislatures have given them free reign. I've seen many, many videos on social media of police caught on camera abusing folks. These are your run of the mill white suburban types. Soccer moms included. For years blacks and latinos would say the police were abusive and no one believed it because the police in the urban areas treated people differently than the police in suburban areas. Had Rodney King been white, he wouldn't have gotten the abuse he did. Now its everyone. In Pennsylvania recently the courts ruled the police can search your car without your permission. The courts are allowing the constitution to be trampled. I saw a video recently of a post NCAA game get together at a college campus after a loss or win, can't recall but the polce were in riot gear. There was a video of a regular run of the mill white college co-ed simply walking and talking on her phone and for no apparant reason a cop charges her and knocks her down. It was on video and bystanders were saying 'wtf?' She was shocked, everyone was shocked. She was not doing anything abnormal. I guarantee you that cop will not get fired and the girl's case will not see the light of day. Courts aren't letting you file lawsuits as you could before. McCain has recentlly said Americans should just get used to surveilance. Its BOTH parties. Obama just continued what Bush did. 911 gave the government as well as state and loca the okay to violate civil liberties. It was original done in the name of homeland security now its just done without reason given. It just is. Middle America is seeing what I've experienced and seen growing up. The 'stop and frisk' law in NYC is so onerous. There are plenty of videos of cops stopping the SAME kid 2 or 3 times as he walks to school. The cops are judged partially on how many stops they do. Almost all minorities, college kids have been stopped mulitple times. These kids are not wearing sagging pants, they are wearing carrying school books, looking collegiate. Any cop who spends even 6 months in an urban area can easily tell someone who seems a gangbanger than a normal kid. If a cop on the street can't he doesn't deserve his badge. I can easily size someone up in 5 seconds in the city. You have to. its a survival instinct. You have to determine friend or foe immediately in urban areas, EVERYONE does. and cops are no different. but i digress.

Drones are now being used in America and there was a recent article about a drone who almost hit a plane and how now there are going to be so many drones over American airspace that we may have to start coordinating with airport traffic personnel. It was always gong to be the next step. We are sheep though. As a collective we won't do anything. We are going backwards. Race relations has gone backwards since Obama has been elected. There are a minority but hard core section who fear the changing America that will be demographically different in a generation. Its normal to fear this, not saying its right but its nomral human nature. WASP Americans feared the massive immigration of catholics, eastern and southern europeans (slavs, the balkans, Jews, Italians, Greeks, Ukrainians, etc.) a 150 years ago. It was bigger than the anti immigration feelings of today. The Know-Nothing party was formed for this reason and immigration got severely limited for a time. What America has done can be seen on the census. America divides and conquers ethnically. Jews, Italians, irish, Eastern Europeans, Balkans were not deemed 'white'. Higher than Blacks, Asians and Latinos but not totally white 150 years ago. you were not white on the census. Italians especially Sicilians who were often dark were certainly not considered white in America 150 years ago and being Catholic, especialy so. Many people do not know this but there is an Italian section of Harlem. Itialian immigrants at the turn of the century were not allowed housing in 'white' areas and setted in a part of east Harlem (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_Harlem#Italian_Harlem) Just like Puerto Ricans ater (spanish harlem), Harlem was for any group who could not find housing elsewhere and dark complected. Now Italians are deemd white on the census. Now the change is latinos. The census 50 years ago said 'Hispanic' whether or not you were from Mexico, Cuba, Argentina or Columbia. Now its divided into 'white of hispanic origin' is one of the options. So if you are a blonde from Argentina originally you get listed as white. Jews were identified as Jews on the census many years ago and no longer(http://www.amazon.com/Became-White-Folks-About-America/dp/081352590X) . Why are these changes significant? Some groups are now 'part of the club' of the majority culture and will not identify with other other groups. We are balkanizing ourselves into us vs. them, and its part of the reason we still have race problems in America. It has to be by design. Disunite everyone so we can control everhone. Americans en masse won't act on one accord such as getting rid of violations of civil liberties, etc. There is a reason why Americans of all hues get along OUTSIDE of America better than inside America. Its easier for Americans of different ethnic groups to talk, be friends at a bar in Bangkok than it is in a bar in Boston.

We are now a 'corpocracy' in America. Companies, industries, control everything. Been that way for a while. I had a good friend in LA who was a congressional aid for a liberal democrat congressman. He wanted to change the world, change America. He said that most of the bills you see in Congress are written by special interest groups. Almost all and EVERY bill that regulates business and commerce is written by a lobby and edited by the congressman. Some bills seemingly hurtful to business are an appeasement for some sort of issue in the news and the people want a change.

America should have not only had but should have been leading in high speed trains, bullet trains, etc. Boston-Washington DC is a given. SF to San Diego is a given. Across Texas is a given. Atlanta to Miami is a no brainer. Why not? The airline industry has successfullly blocked it. The number of jobs, domestic jobs, from high skilled to low and no skilled jobs to build and maintain them are in the millions. The jobs and the wages stay in America. Japan, France, Korea, etc. has excellent high speed lines.

We need refineries and with the building of the amount needed we could halve the cost of gas. We won't. The oil industry wants to maintain its high profits. America will have access to more oil domestically than Saudi Arabia once the shale oil is gotten to. 'Saudi America' is the industry term for it. That oil will NOT lower the cost of gas. We would be almost totally self sufficient if we wanted to be.

Anyway, as usual, my posts are too long and denotes my cyncism and exasperation of America and why I see no reason to live there.

• Like 1