Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

I've always wondered why Yankee Cops do this, empty gun after gun full of bullets into a criminal suspect.

Then I remember what an ex SAS/Armed Defender squad member once told me.

When faced with shooting a suspect, he and other members of the team had a clear understanding, that they would each try and get multiple bullets into the suspect.

Because, if only one bullet were found to be the cause of death, rightly or wrongly, the person who fired the bullet could end up, tied up in court for years whilst people took legal actions against the police for wrongful death and such.

This could hamper or end a career for the police officer.

So I guess there is some reason in this behaviour.

But then we down here in Middle Earth, don't see incidents where 33 Police Officers Fire 600 Bullets into a Car. This sort of behaviour seems to imply the officers were, panicking like girls, thinking they were in a video game, or otherwise out of control.

• Like 1

No surprise in the land of the free, but not free enterprise! ot freedom of speech!!!

Tesla blocked from Michigan with law backed by dealers, General Motors

https://autos.yahoo.com/blogs/motoramic/tesla-blocked-from-michigan-with-law-backed-by-dealers--automakers-220137284.html

Tesla Motors' long-running fight to sell its electric vehicles through factory stores rather than franchised dealers had been something of a draw recently, with victories in New York and Ohio offset by a ban in New Jersey. Today, that tide turned against Tesla after Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder signed a bill — backed by the state's auto dealers and General Motors — that Tesla says not only bars its stores, but even a place where Tesla could tell customers about its vehicle...

No surprise in the land of the free, but not free enterprise! ot freedom of speech!!!

All US states have new car dealer associations. As any group, they have lobbied their respective legislatures for laws to be passed in their own interest.

This is the way the system has been set up.

Now, comes along Telsa - and they want to circumvent all of these laws.

Ain't gonna happen.

And besides, what idiot would purchase an expensive automobile at some shopping mall? With no service set up anywhere.

Sooooo, the American citizens can thank Big Brother for protecting us from ourselves?

Leave the free market be just that and it will expand and collapse all by itself. Ever since Big Brother has been

protecting the American citizens, we have had the biggest recessions, huge unemployment, the devaluation of

the (fiat) dollar...etc etc etc

“A judge awarded a Tampa woman $600,000 in damages after she said a former boyfriend posted nude photos of her online.

"I feel like after today I can close that chapter and move forward and I hope that other women can learn from this as well," Melissa Berry said.â€

LINK