Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Unfortunately for the Slager, the incident was filmed. The "fugitive" is seen running away and is completely non-threatening. But the policeman aims at him and empties his pistol, hitting him 5 times. He walks over and looks at him, and then returns to pick up the stun gun the man had allegedly taken. He drops it next to him to match the story he had obviously made up.

Once the higher ups saw that video, they ordered the cop arrested and charged with murder. It will be interesting to see what his background is.

M-u-r-d-e-r

The police EVERYWHERE are :

O-U-T

O-F-

C-O-N-T-R-O-L

IT WIL GET WORSE

One would think that after such publicized cases as Fergeson MIssouri and others that all police departments would review their use of force policies and also provide some added training.

Yes, this could be a rogue cop. But I think officers such as this one are more then a few.

All is leadership and command. The chief sets the training and policies. The chief reviews all.

• Like 1

We all make mistakes.

Rand Paul's Campaign Website Misspelled 'Education'

By Igor Bobic

Sen. Rand Paul's (R-Ky.) newly launched presidential campaign website, RandPaul.com, featured an unfortunate typo on its "education" issue page.

"I believe that education is the great equalizer, but too often our one-size-fits-all system leaves most kids behind. The Federal Government should not dictate what happens in our local classrooms. I believe we must abolish Common Core and give control back to the states, localities and parents," Paul says on the issue page.

In the USA now if you protest the actions of a police officer in a clear but

physically non threatening manner

the chances are higher than average that you will then be assaulted, and in turn charged with assaulting an

officer,resisting arrest.etc.

Orwelian Police state

Rand Paul would be the man to try to turn the USA in the right direction...but as we have seen, the media

elects the Presidents.

...then again, we know what "they" did to JFK when he thought he was really the President!

From what I read he wants to introduce forbidding abortion and other "christian" values. If you want that, yes go ahead and vote for him.

Like I said, the near useless media...

Did the DNC Just Say It’s OK to Kill a 7 Pound Baby?

Media attempts to demonize Rand Paul for stance on abortion

http://www.infowars.com/did-the-dnc-just-say-its-ok-to-kill-a-7-pound-baby/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=xIkUOGu0pYA

The AP tried to corner senator Rand Paul on abortion Wednesday by asking him to state definitively which exceptions to a ban he’d support.

When Paul danced around the question, the AP dutifully sent out the story hoping the media would continue asking him about his stance.

That’s exactly what happened at a presser yesterday afternoon, but this time, Paul was ready for them.