Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

This is really terrible. Trump acts just like Bill Clinton did. Someone like that has no business in the White House!

p.s. Go Tammy! I met her a couple of years ago at JUSMAG Thai. Cool gal. :)

Predictions are the Dems will retake the Senate, but not the House. (Which is fine with me. I don't trust either party enough to have one completely in control.)

This is really terrible. Trump acts just like Bill Clinton did. Someone like that has no business in the White House!

p.s. Go Tammy! I met her a couple of years ago at JUSMAG Thai. Cool gal. :)

Predictions are the Dems will retake the Senate, but not the House. (Which is fine with me. I don't trust either party enough to have one completely in control.)

The politics will remain the same. Just different names.

The Republicans will go after Clinton for everything. From Bengazi to emails to the "foundation"..

The thing with the Clintons though, is they will fight back. There is enough dirt to spread around for all.

I love listening to Newt Gingrich moralizing about Bill Clinton and his womanizing. Newt, being married 3 times, and cheated on his wives. Nice guy. Newt - a paragon of virtue himself.

What I always find amusing is the way the media and women go after any male who is discovered having sex with a woman, or other, but woman, for this argument.

There was even a rugby player who had a quickie in an airport toilet recently, he was penalised. Now he was single, his girlfriend wasn't amused, but what he did was totally legal. The recipient, if you will, has yet to be named and shamed, but the man was vilified in the press.

I draw your attention to the widely reported studies in Western countries (google is your friend) that have ascertained that, from blind data taken from newborn babies and their parents, in hospitals across this Western world of ours, 10% of all babies are not related to the father on the birth certificate. (the studies were looking at genes for disease, this finding was tangential)

I ask you, why slam the men, surely we should be slamming the shameless sluts, who litter the path of any, who are seen to be a possible leg up (or over) in the grasping, conniving, female pursuit of money and power, via the possession of round heels.

• Like 1