Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Absolute BS. There is no such interview in People's Magazine.

Says Snopes:

"Despite People's comprehensive online content archive, we found no interview or profile on Donald Trump in 1998 (or any other time) that quoted his saying anything that even vaguely resembled the words in this meme. Trump appeared somewhat regularly in the magazine's pages before he came to star on The Apprentice, but the bulk of the magazine's celebrity-driven coverage of him back then centered on his marriages to, and divorces from, Ivana Trump and Marla Maples."

But this is real!

post-98-0-05081000-1478687950_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Donald Trump Won't Say if He'll Accept Result of Election - The New ...

www.nytimes.com/2016/10/20/us/politics/presidential-debate.htmlOct 19, 2016 - I will keep you in suspense,†Donald Trump said at a debate that began ... and George W. Bush beat Al Gore in Florida to win the presidency in 2000. .... with the headline: Trump Won't Say If He Will Accept Election's Result.

On the one hand, the intelligent in me says, that Hilary, though evil, would do a relatively good job, maybe not the best or most palatable, but a good job never the less.

On the other hand, Trump is an idiot, and speaks to the situation that many, of the western, well off world, find themselves in, with the products of their labours, disappearing into the pockets of a few. Functional poverty.

Through history, the powerful have farmed people, under slavery, communism, serfdom and capitalism, farming people only works well when the people get enough of the pie. When the people’s portion of the pie shrinks to a certain level, through “efficiencyâ€, the people will revolt. Human nature 101.

I suggest that Brexit, and now this Trump election, are manifestations of the people’s will and if there were not democratic processes in place, revolt would not be far away.

JMHO

I suggest that Brexit, and now this Trump election, are manifestations of the people’s will and if there were not democratic processes in place, revolt would not be far away.

JMHO

All has been stewing for quite a long time.

I have driven across the US multiple times. Skipping the freeways/highways - and driving through middle America - state roadways.

And viewing town after town - all mostly closed. Empty stores on Main streets. From Nebraska to the Dakotas to Minnesota, Wisconsin to Michigan.

And through the rust belt of northern Indiana and Ohio.

Mills closed. Factories closed. Storefronts empty.

Trump promised to bring all of these jobs back. Enough of a claim to make people vote for him.

Problem is - those jobs are not coming back.

People such as Trump - who built his new hotel in Washington, DC - he used China steel.

Trumps neckties, shirts, etc. - all made in China.

So who is kidding whom?

Haven't even got to the national debt nor the annual deficit - which most don't have a clue what they are.

Trump is going to dismantle the health care system with a "new" and better one. That should be interesting.