Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

http://money.cnn.com...d-intl&adkey=bn

White House blocks a number of media outlets from attending press conference. CNN and BBC amongst them.

This is how dictatorship starts. America you are totally screwed.

The Lame Stream Media is a for profit business. Number 1 is to make profits. They will lie and spin the news to make profits.

Good on Trump for throwing them out!!!

Why have anything to do with a bunch of known liars that would attend only to lie and disrupt.

• Like 1

Hello Cavanami :) long time no see.

The link to the erudite chap, you-tubing in a leather jacket with his wedding tackle in the air, all good points.

But as he says, Drumpf is a social media president, so Social media, live by the sword die by the sword :)

Until Drumpf is not an idiot, he will, for me, be entertaining. I'm very glad that Hilary Goldman Sachs didn't win, but Drumpf is an idiot, so amusement will be had.

• Like 1

I am hoping that Trump will get the USA out of the ME and stop the drone attacks...the USA is in dire straits, infrastructure

falling apart, racism to an extreme now, the USA people divided, the Lame Stream Media selling lies, traitors in the

USA government...Trump has a lot on his plate...

• Like 1

Trump's speech to Congress was excellent! he hit all the points head on!! he said that ALL need to come together

and get the USA fixed...the Democrats were left speechless and most likely the Dems are flat out drunk now!

Nancy Pelosi was absolutely devastated...good!!!

Good analysis, here...

he hit all the points head on!!

And as usual avoided to release his plans how to solve all the issues .

As much as I dislike President Donald I start to be grateful for his works . Similar political movements in Europe like the right wing AFD in Germany are loosing support dramatically which partially seems to be result of pied pipers facing reality .