Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

What some people forget, when herding chickens, is that the herd, sometimes goes, wherever it wants to.

Of course chickens actually flock, but you wouldn't think so, to look at them.

Have you ever looked into a chicken's eyes? nothing there, not a smidgeon, very much like the average Joe.

Both of them, vegetables.

Donald Trump's health care bill dropped to avoid humiliating defeat

•  

•  

SCCZEN_AP170325034907_620x310.jpg

Republican leaders have abruptly pulled their troubled health care overhaul bill, short of votes and eager to avoid a humiliating defeat for President Donald Trump and GOP leaders. Photo / AP

Republican leaders have abruptly pulled their troubled health care overhaul bill off the House floor, short of votes and eager to avoid a humiliating defeat for President Donald Trump and GOP leaders.

House Speaker Paul Ryan, R-Wis., withdrew the legislation after Trump called him and asked him to halt debate without a vote, according to Ryan spokeswoman AshLee Strong. Just a day earlier, Trump had demanded a House vote and said if the measure lost, he would move on to other issues.

-AP

What some people forget, when herding chickens, is that the herd, sometimes goes, wherever it wants to.

Of course chickens actually flock, but you wouldn't think so, to look at them.

Have you ever looked into a chicken's eyes? nothing there, not a smidgeon, very much like the average Joe.

Both of them, vegetables.

But only the female of the species dresses up like a vagina and thinks she is making a valid statement. Have you ever seen guys dressing up like dicks to attend political rallies? :condom:

Trump claims that he will revisit the situation when Obamacare is ready to implode because of rising premiums and lack of insurance companies in the program. That may happen, as Trump and Secretary Price control the day to day operation of Obamacare and can sabotage it further. As I post on Facebook my support of Obamacare, with financial adjustments, I get a lot of emails from Democrats, asking for money. I've already gotten 3 yesterday, all written exactly the same, but with different Democrats signing it, asking for $1-$10-$100 to help take back the House and Senate from the failed Republicans in 2018. I don't think that there will be any cooperation over the next 2-4 years. What gets me is that, over the last 7 years, since Republicans have had majorities in both the House and Senate, they have passed a bill at least 40 times to repeal Obamacare with unanimous Republican support. Now that the vote counts, so much for their united front. It certainly is a bad look for Republicans.

But only the female of the species dresses up like a vagina and thinks she is making a valid statement. Have you ever seen guys dressing up like dicks to attend political rallies? :condom:

I'd go so far as to say that only the female of the species knows she is making a valid statement, I of course, know she is wrong, but won't say so. :)

And you may not believe this, but I once went to a University party, held by the local University Femi-Militants, in a wire netting and Papier-mâché Penis I'd made for the occasion, as a protest against their protest.

Pink and 7 foot tall it was. I lasted about an hour before I was tackled by a couple of hairy faced, tramping enthusiast, women. I snuck away and rejoined the party unnoticed, as I was quite well dressed underneath the dick and no one had seen me apart from my ankles. Good night had by all.

(tramping enthusiast = hiking, outdoors folk)