Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

A Reuters report detailing how Trump campaign advisers were in contact with Russia during the last 7 months of the campaign admits that there was no evidence of collusion between the two parties to influence the election, dismantling the left’s entire Russian narrative.

Although presented as another major scoop designed to damage Trump,

the article, which is based on intelligence sources, completely vindicates him.

“Michael Flynn and other advisers to Donald Trump’s campaign were in contact with Russian officials and others with Kremlin ties in at least 18 calls and emails during the last seven months of the 2016 presidential race, current and former U.S. officials familiar with the exchanges told Reuters.â€

However, the true substance of the story is buried down in paragraph six.

“The people who described the contacts to Reuters said they had seen no evidence of wrongdoing or collusion between the campaign and Russia in the communications reviewed so far,†states the report.

No collusion between Trump and Russia. Let that sink in.

The article also highlights how the back channel communications were made with Russia in an attempt to “bypass the U.S. national security bureaucracy, which both sides considered hostile to improved relations.â€

In other words, Trump wanted peace with the world’s other nuclear superpower while forging ahead with a joint plan to destroy ISIS.

How terrible of him.

Despite no evidence whatsoever having been presented of Trump or anyone on his campaign colluding with Russia to influence the election, the deep state and the Democratic establishment is intensifying its effort to portray Trump as illegitimate.

As we document in the video below, this is likely to lead to widespread civil unrest in major cities later this summer, with the DNC already funding a giant

“Summer Resistance program†that will set off a chain of violent demonstrations across the country.

Spouting the mainstream rhetoric pablum is so easy but does nothing to really see what is happening.

All this bullshit about giving away secrets on laptops to the Russians is just stupid Its been in mainstream news for two months.

This has been Mcarthyism to the max.

It is a witch hunt.

Is Trump an asshole? Sometimes.

Is he a traitor? NO

Did I vote for Trump? NO!

Who is the e major shareholder of the Times

Carlos Slim duh

Over it here about this.

• Like 1

Do some f--- background research.

Look into HSBC and Comeys part in covering up the drug running by the Clintons in the 1980's.

AT THE MENA ARKANSAS AIRPORT

I had serious friends in the south/ Biloxi in the 80's .

Killary and Bill are heavy mafia

Is Comey in Killary's pocket ?Scared to be revealed?

YES

last I will say but what appears on the surface is not what is really going on

• Like 1

jitagawn, "Spouting the mainstream rhetoric pablum" : generally I just quote news from "Main Stream", real, respected for their accuracy, outlets. An Trump's words themselves.

​This latest disclosure from Washington Post about the republicans talking about Putin paying Trump, has had three attempted facile denials, none of which hold up.

This is the news, not my opinion or feelings about Trump. Just news.

@ jitagawn - it is also worth noting that I'm not anti Trump. Trump is the best entertainment since Thai Politics, lets face it, he's a TV reality personality.

I think that:

The populace of the USA is like a herd of Musk Oxen that you see on nature documentaries. Individually - big, not as bright as they could be, but collectively, a force to be reckoned with, especially when they form a circle with their young and weak on the inside and their horns on the outside.

Hillary and her Goldman Sachs friends (and remember Bill got impeached for lying) are the Wolves circling the herd of Musk Oxen, traditional predators, picking off the young and weak.

Trump is like the idiot cousin Polar Bear who has strayed too far from the ice pack, where he usually eats seals, because they are so much smaller than he is and well, he's a bully.

Trumps is not the traditional predator of the Musk Oxen, but he's having a go anyway, and well, because he's an idiot, he'll give up and go back to the ice pack soon.

In the mean time, watching him take swats and swipes, at the nimbler, stronger foes, is entertaining. Because he's an idiot. And that makes for entertainment.