Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

True. I think that once you get to a certain level of wealth, it behooves one to employ professionals to manage one's businesses and money. This is how apparent idiots and genetic morons remain rich. See royal families everywhere and the children of the ultra rich who don't have a clue.

I think if I was given megabucks, I'd make very poor decisions regarding it's growth and stability, but I'd hire someone else, to do that for me and then I could call myself a successful business man.

Can't resist it...

But as a lot of people know:

Mr Trump previously claimed he was the victim of a "witch hunt" in May after Mr Mueller, a former FBI director, was appointed to lead an investigation into his campaign's alleged ties to Russia.

"This is the single greatest witch hunt of a politician in American history!" the US president tweeted.

Mr Trump's tweet sparked the derision of social media users.

Seth Moulton, a congressman from Salem in Massachusetts, tweeted, "As the Representative of Salem, MA, I can confirm that this is false," referring to Mr Trump's "witch hunt" whine.

Salem is famously known for farcical trials between February 1692 and May 1693 in which people were accused of witchcraft.

More than 200 were accused and five died in custody. Nineteen were hanged. And some were the leaders of their community, i.e. politicians.

http://www.nzherald....jectid=11877209

This is the single greatest witch hunt, it is the best witch hunt. I can tell you, in witch hunts it's tremendous, unbelievable. Let me tell you that. Believe me. It's amazing it's so great. I've got the best witch hunt ever...

not a quote, but could be tomorrow...

• Like 1

Australian PM mocks Trump in leaked video 00:59

(CNN)Malcolm Turnbull's next phone call with Donald Trump could be awkward.

The Australian Prime Minister mocked his US counterpart in a speech Wednesday night to a gathered crowd of journalists and politicians, during the Australian Parliament's boozy annual Midwinter Ball.

In leaked audio aired by Australia's Channel Nine, Turnbull poked fun at his own efforts to ingratiate himself with the new US President during their meeting in New York.

"It was beautiful. It was the most beautiful putting-me-at-ease ever," he told the crowd.

170202131824-use-this-one-trump-turnbull-split-medium-plus-169.jpg

Trump had heated exchange with Australian PM 02:38

The Midwinter Ball is the premier event of the political year in the Australian capital, Canberra, a mixing of journalists, advisers and politicians, similar to the White House Correspondents Dinner.

But unlike the US version, the leader's speech is supposed to be off the record. However, Channel Nine decided to air it when parts of Turnbull's speech were posted to social media.

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/06/15/asia/turnbull-trump-australia-speech/index.html?sr=fbCNN061517turnbull-trump-australia-speech0600PMVODtopLink&linkId=38740088

• Like 1

I don't know if any of you saw this, Trump's first cabinet meeting, he had them all do a little speech saying how stupendously wonderful he was,

This wasn't an isolated arse licking, this was coordinated rimming, with further participants, one on the dick and one on each ball and a queue to take part. And just in case I was hallucinating here's a link, well three:

Trump's sycophants strike disturbing note

Groveling before the mad king: Donald Trump’s Cabinet of sycophants

Emperor Trump's sycophantic cabinet meeting stinks of Beijing-like obeisance

And just in case that wasn't disturbing enough - with everyone not wanting to say if Trumpo is being investigated, who confirms it? Why Trumpo himself, the definitive loose cannon...

"I am being investigated for firing the FBI Director by the man who told me to fire the FBI Director! Witch Hunt," Trump tweeted.

Trump Confirms FBI Probe, Blames ‘Witch Hunt’ on ‘Man Who Told Me To Fire’ Comey

and in earlier ranting - "What I did is I was going to fire Comey. My decision," Trump told Holt, a day after the White House had said the president fired Comey based on a recommendation from Rosenstein.

Which is it? or

Witch is it?

Like watching a slow motion train wreck, except it's not very slow, but even at full speed, it is taking a long time. The best train wreck! in the history of train wrecks, believe me...

For Trump, things have gotten so bad that he is now being trolled even by those he has gone out of his way to praise, such as Putin, who yesterday said with a straight face that he would offer asylum to former FBI director James Comey. Last month, Trump fired Comey, who was overseeing an investigation into the Trump campaign's contacts with Russian officials.

Australian officials quickly attempted to squash the notion that Turnbull's channelling of Trump was intended as a rebuke.

The two had tangled during a phone conversation February, with Trump telling Turnbull "this was the worst call by far" and hanging up on him.

A subsequent meeting between them in New York to clear the air was marred when Trump arrived three hours late.