Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Trump says: “Your reputation is amazing. I will not let you down.†to whom? Alex Jones, Who is Alex Jones? - New York magazine described Jones as "America's leading conspiracy theorist".

And now, this:

No, NASA is not hiding kidnapped children on Mars

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=11884861

Trump-Endorsed Media Outlet Accuses NASA of Operating Child Slave Colony on Mars

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2017/06/30/alex_jones_trump_endorsed_infowars_site_exposes_nasa_s_martian_slave_colony.html

The USA news media will do anything to discredit Trump and Alex Jones...lies, easy, no problem, distort the facts, just

another day in the office,

Keep the focus off the issues, keep the USA citizens focusing on the Kadasians, etc etc etc.

It is clear the evil that emulates from Washington, DC.

USA....Wake up!!!

Cav, whilst you and I obviously have different opinions on Trump and please, don't think I support the Hillary Golem, I'd like to ask you a question or two about your support for the Trump narrative.

Don't take this personally, I'm genuinely interested as an outside observer from NZ. Where we have our own politicians, good, bad and awful.

One of the things about democracy, is you get what you vote for.

Now from your point of view, (I assume) Trump is a good thing to happen to America.

And nationally, democracy is on your side.

From an International point of view, Trump is viewed as an idiot, who captured the unwashed masses.

Now this may be good in the future, as certainly, the predecessors and their Goldman Sucks buddies, have not done a demonstrably 'Great' job in the past.

So my questions are based on the above preamble.

Do you think that there are better people, than Trump, who could do a better job, for the citizens of your country?

Do you view the state of the USA democratic process as a binary option, i.e. only two choices?

I look forward to your reply, now back to bashing Trump. And if the Hillary had won, I'd be bashing her just as much, not because she's an idiot, but because she's nasty.

"While at home in the United States, President Trump rails against Islamic extremism. In Indonesia, he has formed political alliances with politicians aligned with Islamist forces."

This should be interesting :wink:

>> Cartoonish in quality, the video is an unorthodox way for a sitting president to express himself. But Mr. Trump has ratcheted up his attacks on the news media in recent days — assailing CNN and crudely insulting the hosts of MSNBC’s “Morning Joe†— while defending his use of social media as “modern day presidential.â€

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/02/business/media/trump-wrestling-video-cnn-twitter.html?mcubz=0

>> On Sunday morning the president's personal Twitter account, which has 33 million followers, posted a 28-second video of a WWE broadcast. The video was edited to show Trump beating up a man with a CNN logo on his face.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/07/02/media/president-trump-cnn-video/index.html

>> Lawmakers blast Trump’s ‘crude, false, and unpresidential’ CNN tweet

Another bizarre tweet from the president of the United States.

Another round of outrage and condemnation from lawmakers.

President Trump on Sunday morning posted to Twitter a doctored video clip that showed him slamming a man — with “CNN†superimposed on his head — to the ground. In the video, Trump then throws punches at the man’s head, before walking away.

Trump appended the tweet with two hashtags: “#FraudNewsCNN†and “#FNN.â€

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2017/07/02/lawmakers-blast-trumps-crude-false-and-unpresidential-cnn-tweet/?utm_term=.f051764f1e40

Cav, supplementary question:

Whilst the reporting of Donald Trump's posting, of the above video, is indeed from "mainstream media", does this mean it's untrue?

Or

Did Trump actually post this video?

And

If he did, is this a good thing?

I'm unsure, as even the Drumpf's own twitter account could be a lie, Twitter being mainstream and all...

Do you think that there are better people, than Trump, who could do a better job, for the citizens of your country?

Yes! The USA has about 350M people so for sure there are better people!!

Do you view the state of the USA democratic process as a binary option, i.e. only two choices?

I do not view a binary political system in the USA as a good thing...it is a terrible thing, as can be seen from the last election!

Do I vote for bad or for worse?

Whilst the reporting of Donald Trump's posting, of the above video, is indeed from "mainstream media", does this mean it's untrue?

Or

Did Trump actually post this video?

I haven't seen this video and I tend to ignore such videos. I do not have the time to check, watch and research what is on

the internet/news media.

I think that much is taken out of context and much is not important. This is a general statement, like I said, I don't follow the

news/internet so much.

Executive summary:

For me, Trump was the least of the evil. I did NOT vote for Trump.

The USA and much of the world has serious issues and I could give a rat's azz if Trump said this, that or the other thing.

I further think that it is the news media that pretty much elects the politicians thru their slanted/under-reporting.

There was so much stink around the Dems in the last election that it turned many voters away from voting for the Dems.

Both the Dems and the Repubs are in the pockets of the lobbyists (the USA term for bribery), big business and the medical

industry. Until the politicians are free and clear of such influence, I see the USA continuing to the descent to being a third

world country.

Now, is the time for the Dems to start grooming a viable candidate or better yet is the vast need for a third party, a party of

the people that will actually work for the people and not be under the influence of the lobbyists.

Just my ramblings...

Not ramblings, good thoughts.

I, unfortunately have no boots on the ground and the only Trump supporters I see, are either people whose job depends on him, or yokels with three brain cells.

Of the last lot, only Bernie Sanders looked reasonable. But I'm sure that will change.

I agree with you about the media BTW, but some do at least get the facts right, their commentary on the other hand - -bollocks.

I still reckon you are (the American People) gonna have to fire Trump soon.

Bon Chance :)