Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

So we should forgive the US for every war they are in because of the second world war? Besides it was the Canadians and the Poles that liberated us.

LOL it is thanks to the US that today you can express your weird opinions on a webboard....... and without the US, there would be no Poles or Canucks to liberate you.

Think about that first each time you bash a whole country.

BB

LOL it is thanks to the US that today you can express your weird opinions on a webboard....... and without the US, there would be no Poles or Canucks to liberate you.

Think about that first each time you bash a whole country.

BB

I fail to see how the existence of Canada is in any way linked to the US. Furthermore nobody mentions Russia. Without a very significant part of Germany's armed forces locked up at the eastern front any invasion of nothern Europe would most likely have failed.

WWII was to a large extent won with American production capacaty but the majority of the soldiers in Europe weren't from the US.

And if Russia hadn't helped Trump, (and I don't know if they did) we wouldn't have headlines like:

Donald Trump Jr.’s stunningly incriminating statement to the New York Times

Trump Jr. confirmed that he went into the meeting expecting to receive information from the Russian lawyer that could hurt Clinton. That is a breathtaking admission.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/07/09/donald-trump-jr-s-stunningly-incriminating-statement-to-the-new-york-times/?utm_term=.bbdd0af505a0

Yeah I don't agree with the Body Language "expert". Both looked nervous. Trump was doing his best Carny. "roll up, roll up, look at me, I'm a President".

More telling for me was the footage of him striding quickly around the other G20 leaders mingling for the photo op, the look on his face was "I'm a discerning intelligent Presidential fellow you know" When it could have equally been "I'm an expert in cheeses, I can smell some now, my mother always said I could smell cheeses, or is that Dog crap? Mother makes good mud pie".

After his 'Silent Tantrum' face when he didn't want to shake Merkel's hand before, we are getting to see a lot of facial poses practised in front of the mirror.

This isn't going away -

Meeting between Trump Jr. and Russian lawyer was requested by Russian pop star whose family is close to Putin

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/kremlin-denies-knowing-of-donald-trump-jr-meeting-with-russian-lawyer-during-2016-campaign/2017/07/10/c2bfee34-6566-11e7-a1d7-9a32c91c6f40_story.html?utm_term=.bf2643683100

Why can't the Trumps get their stories straight?

excerpt:

Junior explained to the NYT that the meeting with Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya was mainly about “a program about the adoption of Russian children that was active and popular with American families years ago and was since ended by the Russian government, but it was not a campaign issue at the time and there was no follow up.â€

Awww, adoptions! How heartwarming. So, one might wonder, why did Junior bring along Paul Manafort, who was then the chairman of Trump Sr.’s campaign, and Jared Kushner, noted Trump whisperer?

Further media reports offered an answer: Because Veselnitskaya had promised damaging information about Hillary Clinton to help the Trump campaign.

Bear in mind who Veselnitskaya is: a leading advocate for eliminating the sanctions Congress slapped on Russian officials in the 2012 Magnitsky Act. It was those anti-corruption sanctions that led Russia to suspend the adoptions Junior showed such interest in. I won’t get into the back story of the Magnitsky Act here, other than to say it’s named after a Russian auditor who died in prison, beaten and possibly tortured, not long after uncovering an alleged $230-million fraud by Russian tax officials and police.

'What fresh hell can this be?' must be the official motto of the Trump family these days.

http://www.latimes.com/opinion/opinion-la/la-ol-donald-trump-jr-russia-inconsistent-statements-20170710-story.html