Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

It gets weirder, And now this:

Photo surfaces of evangelical pastors laying hands on Trump in the Oval Office

19959424_10155464599572438_499814897850301973_n.jpg?oh=99f30f677c70937a91957a414524491a&oe=5A00C7D5

A group of evangelical leaders met with President Trump on Monday and laid their hands on him as he bowed in prayer while meeting in the Oval Office.

The leaders met with Jennifer Korn, deputy director and liaison from the White House, for a day-long meeting to discuss several issues, including the Affordable Care Act, religious freedom, pending judicial nominees, criminal justice reform and support for Israel.

During their visit the leaders paid a visit to the Oval Office where Vice President Pence and Trump’s son-in-law, Jared Kushner, dropped in.....

more at https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2017/07/12/photo-surfaces-of-evangelical-pastors-laying-hands-on-trump-in-the-oval-office/?utm_term=.8d21d71ed395

The evangelical right has lost all moral ground. They lost it before. The black baptist left are no fine examples of christianity either. They go Dem for protection. At least the congregation does. People think its to 'get things' like welfare, etc. Far, from it. I grew up in a classic black baptist church, with the shouting and amens. They vote Dem out of fear and for protection politically not to be targeted. In doing so they support people who are often vaguely christian. Sometimes atheists. Evangelicals on the right uses religion as a cover. Its about power. They will compromise their so called faith for power.

I recall a couple decades ago, the evangelicals said no christian should support a non christian over over a christian candidate. They do not consider Mormonism true Christianity and see them as a glorified cult. Obama was a professed born again Christian but Romney's mormonism wasn't an issue. They even questioned Obama's faith "If he says he is a Christian..." was one of the low key insults to him. Hillary is no example of fine Christian womanhood but Trump? Trump's faith goes only as far as the 'In God We Trust' inscribed on each dollar he has.

Its all hypocrisy. Younger people are waking up to it. The black church is basically an over 50 female group. The evangelicals are basically using religion to justify their bigotry.

Its all bullshit.

One of my very, liberal left of center friends had this on her FB post. She lost a lot of people with this one..haha....it didn't go over well. Some of the alt right found it and has been sending her PMs..its a pretty brutal video.

He was fine with me until he started going on about the "older white men who are sucking up the disabilities" etc. When I heard that, I was ready to reach through the screen and grab him by the throat. Fuck you, you wanking dildo. I am on a combat disability from serving in a war I didn't choose, and I bet this sorry piece of shit never did a thing for his country in any way. (I'm also ex-Peace Corps, another low paid job. How about you, Mr Expert?) I have friends (Black, White, Hispanic) who are walking wrecks from their military service, and I won't have some leftie asshole singling us out as part of the problem. He's a racist himself. If he made those statements at my VFW post, he'd be frog marched out the door so fast that he wouldn't know what hit him - by the members of all colors.

p.s. Yes, Trump does suck. Yet why did his minority vote increase somewhat over Obama's? Could it be that many people still can't stand Hillary?

post-98-0-08691900-1500036401_thumb.jpg

Some of the leeches who offend him ...