Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

And just where did that come from? The police have issue no information about the weapons found. Also, neither of those you mention are available fully automatic, and that is definitely a fully automatic weapon I heard firing. I could probably convert them to fully auto, but I'm a combat veteran. The nutcase shooter never served in the military.

I thought it was a relatively easy to make a semi into an almost fully auto. Seems kits are freely available for pretty much any whack job gun nut to do the conversion. Then of course the media will never worry about the specific models, makes and brands, they'll just go with what an unknowing public will recognise.

http://www.wired.com/story/las-vegas-shooting-automatic-rifle/

Luggage is the new status symbol I reckon, I saw a show about the Oriental Hotel in London, wherein a Middle Eastern Princess arrived with over 100 suitcases, in a purpose deployed luggage truck.

but you are right, they woulda been heavy bags and even a simple metal detector, at the door, like they have in clothing shops etc would gone ding...

Do any of these hotels have lifts (elevators) from basement parking to guest floors? Seems every movie shows that :surprised::shocked:

Seem to think I've stayed in a few that do that though most need a room card access to permit it.

I stayed in a hotel just this last weekend that did, okay it was in Angeles, Philippines, but absolutely no problem going from the basement to the guest floors, and there was no card access other than into the rooms themselves.

Here's a nice video on a completely legal non-fully auto AR15 modification. I'm not clear on how much less "not fully auto" you need to be to prevent this kind of capability. Looks pretty impressive to me.

Do any of these hotels have lifts (elevators) from basement parking to guest floors? Seems every movie shows that :surprised::shocked:

Seem to think I've stayed in a few that do that though most need a room card access to permit it.

I stayed in a hotel just this last weekend that did, okay it was in Angeles, Philippines, but absolutely no problem going from the basement to the guest floors, and there was no card access other than into the rooms themselves.

Here's a nice video on a completely legal non-fully auto AR15 modification. I'm not clear on how much less "not fully auto" you need to be to prevent this kind of capability. Looks pretty impressive to me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=79&v=72USc0hXFcU

I would certainly expect that to be illegal. No veteran would want it, since it quickly burns out the barrel. Only an idiot would run a belt through a weapon in one long go, but of course this advert is aimed at the wannabe wankers.

p.s. I googled. "Trigger activators" are 100% illegal, even simply possessing one - attached or not.

https://www.calguns....ad.php?t=527201