Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Conspiracies aside, I'll tell you what. I have no desire to ever travel to the USA again, ever.

Why?

firstly because the airport security is demeaning and intrusive and gives some half educated retards, the power to significantly affect my quality of life.

secondly, because every half brain, in the land has a gun and will use it because "you're not from around here are you?"

I'll travel to places that are safe, and where they don't consider it a 'right' to shoot other people.

• Like 1

Yes, the airport security is most demeaning and intrusive. Also quite ineffective!

Since my mother is still around, I make 1 ~ 2 trips a year back to the USA and suffer thru the

airport security and lousy airline service. The Global Entry card that I was issued by the USA

airport security (TSA) makes it speedy and far less intrusive going thru security.

I can agree, if one doesn't need to go to the USA, then don't bother.

I fear that the USA political system is so compromised that there is no common sense being applied

for gun control. When I did own guns, they were locked in a gun safe and the ammo locked in another

location, so no chance of children ever getting the chance to misuse the guns.

There are now gun (trigger) locks available and every gun owner should have their guns locked as such

and stored in a locked gun safe with the ammo in another location.

Today, I am not interested to own guns. I still like shooting but do not have the desire to own guns.

For me:

1. *** before *** guns are allowed to be purchased, on buyer MUST pass an intensive background check.

2. the buyer MUST pass a certified gun safety program.

3. the judges MUST sentence criminals to severe prison for criminal acts using *** weapons ***.

4. the sentenced criminals MUST not be early released. Do the crime, serve the time.

5. the judges and courts MUST encourage and back law enforcement.

The laws are on the books but all too often the courts only give a slap on the hand for gun crimes and this

needs to stop now!

I have found that the EU airport security is not much better with their mandatory x-ray scans. At least in the

USA I can opt out and get the airport security pat down. Intrusive but for me, better then subjecting myself

to unneeded x-rays.

"When I did own guns, they were locked in a gun safe and the ammo locked in another

location, so no chance of children ever getting the chance to misuse the guns."

​Common sense and what we enforce in NZ, no second amendment issues here...

"I still like shooting but do not have the desire to own guns."

Same same me...

​For your points 1 to 5, pretty much, this is the situation on NZ.

No. 2 is not quite the same, what happens is that when you go for a licence, the police quiz you, on your knowledge re: gun safety, you must demonstrate good knowledge, same same passing program really.

Ahaa, we agree :)

Trump Elephant Trophy-Hunting Move Sparks Stampede of Outrage.

Conservation groups decried U.S. President Donald Trump's decision this week to allow trophy hunters who kill elephants in two African countries to bring home the endangered animals' tusks or other body parts as trophies.

https://www.usnews.c...pede-of-outrage

What a f**k'in Twat.

Don't get me wrong, if Elephants were as common as chickens, then hunt 'em, eat 'em, all you like, but when they are diminished in number, so much as to need conservation, then don't kill 'em.

Same same whales, tigers, etc

Trump Elephant Trophy-Hunting Move Sparks Stampede of Outrage.

Conservation groups decried U.S. President Donald Trump's decision this week to allow trophy hunters who kill elephants in two African countries to bring home the endangered animals' tusks or other body parts as trophies.

https://www.usnews.c...pede-of-outrage

What a f**k'in Twat.

Don't get me wrong, if Elephants were as common as chickens, then hunt 'em, eat 'em, all you like, but when they are diminished in number, so much as to need conservation, then don't kill 'em.

Same same whales, tigers, etc

I call BS on this, because:

1. ivory (tusks) are internationally protected

2. had a friend that set up a factory in Thailand to make golf shoes from kangaroo skin...only to find out

he could not import the shoes to the USA

Scientific American? Fake News?

I guess you are right, because if'un Trump is so great, why doesn't anyone, but a small section of red necks in the USA think so.

A dislike of the Hillary, doesn't make a Trumperbelle a good president.

What we need is God's News, because that must be true. Which brings me to the logical point, why doesn't God speak out, to support Trumperbelle?

All the God botherers are busy trying to protect Roy Moore, because Paedophilia is OK, if'un yer a god fearing man...