Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

"Conspiracies aside, I'll tell you what. I have no desire to ever travel to the USA again, ever.

Why?

secondly, because every half brain, in the land has a gun and will use it because "you're not from around here are you?"

I'll travel to places that are safe, and where they don't consider it a 'right' to shoot other people."

Your broad generalization of an entire population is pathetic.

Truly pathetic :banghead:

jitagawn

"broad generalization" ? how does referring to the half brains, in a population, become a reference to the "entire population"?

It's not the entire population, only the half brains, or as I like to call them, Trump supporters, you know, only the American voters, that can't see what moronic, imbecilic, uneducated, facile, vainglorious dotard Trump is.

I suppose it's worth asking..

jitagawn

If you think that referring to the half brains, in a population, is a reference to the "entire population", do you not know, that in any population, half brains or people below the average in intelligence, are not the only members of that population.

There are by definition, an equally numerous group of people who are more intelligent than the average.

I call these 'normal' or clever.