Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

And of course, ever it shall be, theClintons are a bunch o c*nts.

But remember Cavanami,

Clinton = Bad ≠ Trump = Good

Clintons are a bunch o c*nts. And Trumps are a poor collection of dumb asses...

And Alex Jones is just a tit for tat monger

if I post a photo of the Trumperbelle urinating on his Toupe, the Alex will post one of Hillary in full PMS....

Do you think the US media is maybe sort of biased? Whatever happened to Donna Brazile's confession that Hillary illegally took over the Dem Party, used its funds for her own campaign, and screwed Bernie out of a very goods chance to be president? Ummm ... it all seems to have vanished, while every f*ck up by Trump is plastered all over the headlines.

Hillary has even come out and said she feels "personally insulted" by suggestions that the Clinton Foundation should be investigated for illegal actions. :hmmm:

Well, as horrible as Hillary is, the Trumperbelle, is foot in the mouth, a minute.

This obsession with Hillary by the Trumpanzees is irrelevant. the presidential race has finished. If Trump is kicked out, it's not automatically Hillary's turn.

* noting that Trump is a liar does not in any way signify support for anyone else, not even that festering sore, that is the Hilary.

Yep - this is the problem. If your not for Trump, the immediate retort is "Oh, your for Hillary". 'Merica needs a formal "Independent" party in some fashion.

• Like 1

Yep - this is the problem. If your not for Trump, the immediate retort is "Oh, your for Hillary". 'Merica needs a formal "Independent" party in some fashion.

Almost like "If'n ya don't go to church ya must be a devil worshiper."

Yes this is the difficulty.

I like to think that I can argue both sides of a position. I like to think that the intellectual ability, to understand two points of view, on the same topic, is a relatively easy exercise for any brain.

And I think that the inability to do so, shows a glaring failing, in the overall capabilities of the inabled person.

And when one applies these concepts to democracy, it is true that if you have 88 really stupid people and 12 clever ones, you could get a situation where 87 votes elect the other really stupid person to run the place.

I argue that giving the 12, or any group, the ability to persuade a majority from the overall 100 folk, is the only sane result.

The unfortunate result of today's mass media culture, and I'm not talking CNN or Fox, I'm talking Facebook, Google and Twitter, is that people consider themselves well informed, when they can't even spell and exchange these dribbles daily, sometimes hourly, with each other.

Used to be you'd have to have a reasonable command of English and be able to read a newspaper (not a tabloid) to be informed. Now you can only find advertising and lies.

They say that stupid people don't know they're stupid.

This is true.

But I guess the only action available, is to keep fighting the good fight, and to promote truth and goodness, even when it is of no benefit to one's immediate future.

I would like to think that I would never take someone's life, knowingly.

The two Trump supporters I know outside of this board, have both been proud to say, that they would happily, kill, with their gun, anyone who threatened their view of the world, one even said so in racially defined terms.

I hope that the US can get someone sane, someone good, to steward it, through this mess.

There'll be many who disagree with me, and I state the following as an intelligent observer of the world.

Barrack Obama may not have been to everyone's taste, but he was the best president the US have had for a long time.

* note: By not slavishly supporting Trump, this does not mean I think that Hillary is good or should magically become Trumpo's replacement. I also don't think that Obama would be good, a second time around.

The USA and the other world-leading economies, have allowed a system to emerge, wherein the worship of wealth is seen as the only truly good attribute in a person.

When the USA, arguably (but with the rest of the modern world) won WWII they did a good thing. A very good thing.

It is time for moral goodness to rise again in the USA.

And Trumperbelle, Moore and a cohort of dodgy shysters are not the good people the USA needs.

* note: Being anti Trump, does not preclude me from holding an opinion that The Clintons and their team and all the Goldman Sachs~like people in their camp and the herd of horses they rode in on, should be banished to Alaska and forced to hunt their own food.

Well enough this.

I'll continue to delight in the cartoon show that is the USA political scene. And my view of Trump's Presidential future is that it is very short.

• Like 1

If Hillary is finished, then why is she still in the news all the time? Donna Brazile's statements on how she had taken over the Dem Party structure and rigged her nomination - denying Bernie a probable win in the election - should have finished her off. Instead, it's been very quickly swept under the carpet. The "Deep State" is protecting her and still backing her.

Barrack Obama may not have been to everyone's taste, but he was the best president the US have had for a long time.

His increase in illegal survilance made him the best

His promise to close Gitmo... Oh, he forgot this

Etc

Etc

Only someone living on an island could dream up that Obama was the best...

Cavanami, three individuals compete for something, the criteria are that they progress along a certain route, the one that progresses the furthest, is the best of the three.

Even if there are plenty of others in the world who could do better. Of the three, the one that progresses the furthest is the best.

Sniping at Obama because Trumperbelle doesn't like him, doesn't make him bad, he did more than Trump has done, he did better. It may not be the perfect outcome but I bet you history will show that, in being a President, Obama was better than Trump.

And Trump is on the edge of a Prison sentence.

• Like 1