Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Or ::

I walk into a mall and I see a moron.

Loud people tell me "Oh no! he's not a moron, there was a much worse moron here last year, and all of his friends were moronic too".

My question is, how does that make, the moron I've just seen, not a moron?

Trump accomplishments:

The Dow Jones Industrial Average, NASDAQ, and S&P 500 all hit record highs on Tuesday.

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/454028/donald-trump-accomplishments-thanksgiving

Atop the second quarter’s 3.1 percent increase in real GDP,

This far outpaces the feeble average-annual GDP growth rate of 1.5 percent on President Obama’s watch.

Unemployment is at 4.1 percent, a 17-year low.

American companies have been expanding operations here rather than shipping jobs overseas.

Foreign firms have been unveiling facilities and creating jobs in America.

If the Senate cooperates, Santa Claus will deliver $1.5 trillion in tax cuts

U.S. energy production is on the upswing.

Obama’s War on Coal is gone with the wind.

Trump wisely extricated America from the bogus Paris “global-warming†deal.

Obama’s “Clean Power Plan,†a $993 billion act of economic self-sabotage, now rots — with Communism — atop the ash heap of history.

The FCC has begun to dismantle Obama’s “Net Neutrality†takeover of the Internet, which functioned marvelously, thank you, before his needless e-power-grab.

President Trump signed legislation to ease the firing of incompetent and corrupt officials in the Department of Veterans Affairs. So far, according to the White House, the VA has sacked more than 500 such undesirables, suspended 200, and demoted 33. Trump also has endorsed bills that give embattled vets greater choice in health care beyond the largely ruinous, highly toxic, single-payer VA medical system.

Trump has revitalized ties with America’s NATO allies, who finally have begun to pay their fair share for collective security — as their heretofore disregarded commitments require.

Asian heads of state were impressed with Trump last week. Soon after he left China, the Chinese government agreed to Trump’s request and released three UCLA basketball players who were arrested for shoplifting and destined, most likely, to long prison sentences.

Just after Trump returned to America, China sent a delegation to talk some sense into North Korean madman Kim Jong-un.

Guantanamo Bay remains open for business, and Obama’s “catch and release†policy toward its militant-Islamic detainees ist kaput.

Under this president, illegal-alien border crossings are down 41 percent on the southern frontier, versus January through October 2016, under Obama.

ICE has arrested 97,482 illegal aliens under President Trump, as of October 27, up 43 percent year-on-year. Of these 52,169 (53.5 percent) have been expelled — up 30 percent. Among those arrested, the White House reports, 70 percent were convicted criminals.

Obama’s execrable war on the Little Sisters on the Poor, who literally work for $0.00 per year, mercifully has ended.

Obama’s federal transgender-bathroom patrol has been disbanded.

Or ::

I walk into a mall and I see a moron.

Loud people tell me "Oh no! he's not a moron, there was a much worse moron here last year, and all of his friends were moronic too".

My question is, how does that make, the moron I've just seen, not a moron?

*** You *** stated that Obama was a great president....forgot already?

So The USA's previous administrations are no good, how does this make Trump better?

---

And you're one for a conspiracy

have a read of this

http://www.nzherald....jectid=11948736

No long ago, it was a conspiracy theory that cigarettes could cause cancer

or

Lee Oswald was the lone gunman that killed JFK

or

Sirhan was a lone gunman that killed RFK

or

the Gulf of Tonkin, WMD in Iraq,,,, etc etc etc

The first thing thrown out is the conspiracy theory angle to discredit those who dare to question the almighty in power!

Stop drinking the kool aid...the world is full of evil people! Only the weak minded buy in to the rubbish put out by the

lame stream media.

I loved his Pocahontas remark. :) For those who don't know, Pocahontas married Englishman John Rolf in Jamestown about 1614, and several prominent Virginia families are descended from her son,Thomas Rolf (1615-1680). By now their Indian ancestry is miniscule, which is what Trump was saying about Warren.

Elizabeth Warren is from Oklahoma, so she figures she must be part Native American. She was even hired to teach as a minority, and the university records list her as one. However, Native Americans these days are not pleased by white folks claiming to be part Indian, especially a blonde, blue-eyed, fair skinned woman like Warren. Several tribes researched her ancestry back 200 years and more and didn't find a single person who was a Native American. But Warren stubbornly insists she is Native American, since "her family told her so." Why doesn't she just have her autosomal DNA tested and end this nonsense? Nope, she insists she's Native American and is offended if anyone ... including Native Americans ... disagree with her.

p.s. As an example of how accurately testing can now be done now, here's my own autosomal DNA breakdown. I'm puzzled by the 1.1% East Asian, but on asking I was told that it's hard to distinguish it from Native American and more than likely the East Asian should be counted as Native American too. That still leaves me wondering where the "Oceanian" came from. Got no Polynesians in my family, not when none of my ancestors ever lived west of the Mississippi River. :hmmm:

post-98-0-88217300-1511840909_thumb.jpg

OK here's a real question, and this just because I am seeking the facts, the reportage I've seen is intriguing.

So Michael Flynn, had told the Russians that the Obama-imposed sanctions against Russia would be removed, if Trump became president.

Under the Trump presidency, Congress voted to keep/re-impose these sanctions.

Trump has used Presidential discretion to delay the continuation/re-imposition of these sanctions.

True or not?