Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Oh and BTW, I am not usually one for the Woman's magazine style of story, except when they reach sublime ridiculousness.

Like Kanye and Kim etc.

But one that's begin ignored and in my humble opinion, will create more headlines than it already has, is the engagement of Prince Harry to Meghan Markle.

This is notable for two reasons. One, Harry's dad, who may not be the one on the birth certificate, and two , Megan's genetic make up.

Personally, I reckon that the more mixed genetically we can become, the better. But I am predicting that the media or LSM, are only steps away from flooding the ether with stories on "Where did the ginger gene come from" and "Did you know she's half African". Subsequently there will be stories on Prince Phillips reaction and comments on such and also the Trump supporter's RedNeck attitudes towards such.

Mark my words.

President may use North Korea as his Trump card if Flynn's flip threatens his precious well-being

The centipede has dropped its heaviest shoe yet. Michael Flynn's plea deal makes explicit that he is cooperating with the special counsel in the Russia investigation. It also makes plain that that investigation reaches into the inner sanctums of the Trump White House and the Trump clan. Mueller would not have let Flynn off with just a single charge of lying to the FBI if he did not in return get evidence from Flynn that will ensnare a fish — or a school of fish — even bigger than the former national security adviser to the President of the United States.

Will it be Jared Kushner or Jeff Sessions or Mike Pence or President Trump himself, or some or all of the above? When it comes to the Russia investigation, Flynn's pleading has now made at least one thing abundantly clear: the centipede will be dropping more and heavier shoes as it slithers through the swamp Trump himself has brought to Washington.

Mueller's flip of Flynn could not have come at a more momentous juncture. A confluence of developments — the Russia investigation, the tax bill, the Roy Moore scandal, the celebrity sexual harassment revelations, the North Korean crisis — has brought the country to a watershed. For the developments are all intertwined, revealing how far we have descended into an anti-world in which the hitherto inconceivable has become commonplace.....

http://www.nydailynews.com/opinion/president-trump-card-n-korea-flynn-threat-article-1.3672594

www.nydailynews.com may well be LSM

but, by definition, main stream, means there are other media, that are not main stream

And I don't include freaks like Jesus Boy, despite his entitlement to free speech.

You doing your stand up comedy routine down on your little island? If not, you should be....

Oh, get back to me in about 2 1/2 years when Trump is still the president...

Thank you for your attempted insult, surely you can lower the tone of discourse a little further?

As long as you continue to "judge a book by the cover" it will be difficult.

As I stated before, the one you refer to as "no shirt" is 180 from a Jesus person but this concept does exist on your island?

Your analysis seems to always fall apart. I guess all the rednecks are just too smart 555

As for Flynn...more lies from the LSM...

Oh and BTW, I am not usually one for the Woman's magazine style of story, except when they reach sublime ridiculousness.

Like Kanye and Kim etc.

But one that's begin ignored and in my humble opinion, will create more headlines than it already has, is the engagement of Prince Harry to Meghan Markle.

This is notable for two reasons. One, Harry's dad, who may not be the one on the birth certificate, and two , Megan's genetic make up.

Personally, I reckon that the more mixed genetically we can become, the better. But I am predicting that the media or LSM, are only steps away from flooding the ether with stories on "Where did the ginger gene come from" and "Did you know she's half African". Subsequently there will be stories on Prince Phillips reaction and comments on such and also the Trump supporter's RedNeck attitudes towards such.

Mark my words.

Who cares what her ancestry is. I'd follow her home like a puppy!

post-98-0-26535800-1512268563_thumb.jpg