Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

This from September 2016, we can't say we weren't warned.

https://www.creators...of-donald-trump

The Decline and Likely Fall of Donald Trump

By Froma Harrop

September 29, 2016

A recent essay in The Wall Street Journal described Donald Trump thusly: "Rather like the crazy boy-emperors after the fall of the Roman Republic, he may have problems with impulse control — and an uncontrolled, ill-formed, perpetually fragmented mind."

That this observation appeared under the headline "The Gathering Nuclear Storm" — and was written by a conservative journalist, Mark Helprin — should give us pause.

The rubber bands Trump's advisers had wrapped around his brain to hold it together during the debate with Hillary Clinton apparently snapped after about the first half-hour. Freed from the restraints, Trump went on to rant against a former Miss Universe's weight gain and a female comedian "who's been very vicious" to him.

Centuries hence, historians will pore over the debate manuscript and attempt to answer the question, "Who was Rosie O'Donnell?" They will try to explain the civilizational import of Sean Hannity, whose name Trump evoked seven times as a kind of defender.

But let us move on to the "big stuff." National security.

Trump had this to say at the debate:

"But when you look at NATO — I was asked on a major show, 'What do you think of NATO?' And you have to understand, I'm a businessperson. I did really well. But I have common sense. And I said, 'Well, I'll tell you. I haven't given lots of thought to NATO. But two things...'"

Not having given lots of thought to NATO didn't deter the Republican nominee from talking out loud about ditching U.S. obligations under the 67-year-old North Atlantic Treaty Organization — rattling our European allies and pleasing Russia's Vladimir Putin.

Trump went on: "I said, and very strongly, NATO could be obsolete because — and I was very strong on this, and it was actually covered very accurately in The New York Times, which is unusual for The New York Times, to be honest — but I said, 'They do not focus on terror.' And I was very strong. And I said it numerous times."

During a televised Republican primary debate last year, conservative talk show host Hugh Hewitt asked Trump, "What's your priority among our nuclear triad?" Trump tossed one of his incoherent word salads, showing he hadn't the foggiest idea what the triad was.

Marco Rubio rushed to the audience's rescue: "The triad is our ability ... to conduct nuclear attacks using airplanes, using missiles launched from silos or from the ground and also from our nuclear subs."

In March, Trump suggested letting Japan and South Korea possibly develop their own nuclear weapons, setting off fears in Asia of an out-of-control regional arms race. Trump has done considerable business with South Korea's Daewoo, it's been reported. Daewoo — which fell into bankruptcy in 1999 amid a $43 billion accounting fraud — is also involved with nuclear energy and could make a lot of money if South Korea developed its own nuclear weapons.

Then there was Trump's extraordinary act of inviting a foreign adversary, Putin's Russia, to hack Clinton's email. William Inboden, who served in the National Security Council during the George W. Bush administration, characterized Trump's comments as "tantamount to treason."

Toward the end of the debate, Trump — looking deflated and exhausted — thought it wise to bring up the question of Clinton's "stamina."

Sensing things had not gone well for him, the boy-emperor lashed out the next day at his enemies — the microphone, the moderator and the beauty queen.

"For 90 minutes, I watched (Clinton) very carefully," Trump bellowed. "And I was also holding back. I didn't want to do anything to embarrass her."

You've got to hand him this: He didn't embarrass her.

___

Some problems with Bernie's idea...they have tried it in Venezuela and failed.youtu.be/shirtless boyo

If you have to compare ideas, to what's happening in Venezuela you've kind of lost the intellectual part of the argument.

Like saying "I won't eat spicy food, see Venezuela did."

But every other country that has eaten spicy food and there are many, is happy.

I took my shirt off to post that so you would take it seriously.

Works well in most other countries, Australia included.

I went to hospital recently, has an MRI done on the spot, going in for EGG tomorrow. Given first round of meds.

No waiting, zero cost.

I agree with PTBM, I had a life-threatening stroke recently, Ambulance to one hospital, massive clot-dissolving injection within 2 hours of symptom onset. Another Ambulance to another hospital, they stuck a stent retriever up my femoral artery, removed the clot, kept me in overnight and I was up and 98% normal the next day.

Cost? 0

We here in NZ, believe that health care is a basic human right and we don't like seeing our fellow man/woman dying for lack of money. So a portion of every tax dollar, pays for our free health system. Very little private capitalism involved.

Even tourists who have problems whilst visiting get treatment. Sure we want them to pay afterwards, because they are not citizens, but we won't withhold treatment, for lack of money.

I turn 65 April 1 and have been bombarded both by regular mail and email by insurance companies wanting me to sign up for their insurance. I'll I care about are the costs. If I take Medicare part B, I'll pay $135 a month. For the Medicare gap plan, I'll choose an advantage plan with zero cost. I have until June 1 to sign up, which is what I'll do to avoid the $135 a month charge. Until then, I'll forgo health insurance.

Maybe, taking the profit motive out of health care would see it work better.

Good to see you back, Coss!

Yes, now how to take the profit motive out of healthcare in the USA? great idea, but pleeze, specifics...and remember the

forces (AMA, the entire healthcare industry, etc) will work to block any efforts at non-profit healthcare....

Note: all politicians have been corrupted by Big Pharma...what politician didn't take $$$$ from Big Pharma?

The USA wild card president is the only one that didn't take money from Big Pharma...wouldn't it be a gas if he was able to

get Big Pharma, and other bad actors, out of the government influence sphere....

If you cannot supply specifics, then I submit you are spouting hot air....but you can put your shirt back on...

Long but filled with info....showing that President punked (fooled) the traitors in the US gov....

12) And Trump and his advisors came up with a plan.

A brilliant plan. An intelligence operation based on DECEPTION.

13) It started during the primaries when Trump began taking every opportunity he could to brag about what GOOD FRIENDS he'd be with Putin.

14) Trump literally could not seem to SHUT UP about how awesomely AWESOME his relationship with Putin was gonna be.

15) It became a running joke, a campaign feature, engendering much hand wringing & concern among Never Trumpers, including me at the time.

16) WHY does Trump keep going out of his way to incessantly BRAG about the sweet, sweet deals he & Putin are gonna do together?

17) But go back and look. During the primaries, during the general election campaign, what happened EVERY TIME Trump did this Putin act?

18) He literally trolled all the people who took dirty Russian $ to compromise our nat'l security into ATTACKING HIM FOR IT.

19) And all HE was doing was TALKING ABOUT SOMETHING HE HADN'T DONE YET and would NEVER really do.

20) Literally ever single time Trump talked about his good friend Vladimir, Hillary 'reminded' him Putin is...NOT our ally!

21) Obama condescendingly chided Trump for his friendly talk about Putin. Holder was aghast, Lynch was stunned! etc.

22) They fell right into his trap. He TALKED about doing deals with a guy ALL THESE TRAITORS TOOK BRIBES FROM TO SELL URANIUM TO.

23) He's talking about hypothetical deals with Russia & people who took massive Russian bribes on the U1 deal rushed to ATTACK HIM for it.

24) What possible EXCUSE are they going to have when the truth comes out?

They're not going to have one. He made SURE of that.

25) Everything Trump does is calculated for effect.

So now you know why he showed all that 'Putin-Love' during the campaign.

26) The traitors had no idea what he was really doing & rushed to attack him for merely TALKING about doing deals with Russia.

27) Then Trump won the election. He and Sessions went to work.

Now here's something people overlook or don't understand.

Pay attention

28) All this stuff about #UraniumOne we're now just finding out? Trump & Sessions knew about ALL OF THIS before they were sworn in.

29) Part of the intelligence operation Trump & Co. are running is you never show what you know, you keep your enemy in the dark.

30) Trump & Sessions knew about ALL the details of #UraniumOne BEFORE the election.

Who got how much, from who, all of it.

31) How much uranium was being shipped to Moscow, who facilitated that shipping, they already KNOW all of this.

32) They just haven't TALKED about until now. They PRETEND they are just now becoming aware of some of this stuff.

33) There was NO WAY they were going to come into office in January & tip all these people off "Yeah hey we're going after #UraniumOne!"

34) Trump & Sessions know what happened with #UraniumOne. All the dark, dirty details. START with that premise, replay the last 9 months.

35) You need to start an investigation where somebody deep dives into #UraniumOne BUT you can't let anybody outside KNOW that.

36) So here's where the second part of the intelligence operation begins.

You convince people it's TRUMP & HIS TEAM being investigated.

37) All the traitors who facilitated the #UraniumOne deal were on high alert after the transfer of power. Will they be sniffed out?

38) Well not to worry. Almost IMMEDIATELY the new President & his team end up being embroiled in a very public scandal.

39) Trump asks Comey to back off of Flynn, then fires Comey, who leaks memos to the NYT's & DEMANDS appointment of a Special Counsel.

40) With a President who bragged about doing deals with Russia, an advisor caught on the phone with the Russian ambassador.....

41) ...everybody AGREES: yeah, great idea! Let's appoint a special counsel to investigate RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE in our election! So be it.

42) Jeff Sessions then recuses himself from the Russian investigation. [but remember: HE ALREADY KNOWS EVERYTHING ANYWAY]

43) Deputy AG Rod Rosenstein then appoints Bob Mueller & tasks him with investigation Russian interference in the 2016 election.

44) MUELLER AND ROSENSTEIN both already know that Trump & Sessions BOTH know all the details of #UraniumOne.

Got that?

45) Everybody involved in this ALREADY KNOWS. Everybody was in on this from the start. Trump, Sessions, Mueller & Rosenstein.

47) A lot of scenarios go wrong because they start by assuming Trump was clueless, didn't know any of this, Sessions didn't either or

48) was part of the #UraniumOne coverup. Same with Mueller & Rosenstein, whom many assume to be dirty, trying to HIDE the evidence.

49) An intelligence operation based on deception calls for putting the enemy at EASE because they don't understand what you're REALLY doing.

50) So: what do the #UraniumOne traitors & DNC Media & Democrats THINK has been going on for the last 8 moths?

51) Trump has been STAGGERING on the ropes in desperate trouble trying to avoid a KNOCKOUT BLOW as Mueller relentlessly stalks him!

52) The reality? Mueller has been digging even deeper into #UraniumOne & into #FusionGPS & the Trump dossier.

53) He has found Russian interference in the 2016 election.

Do you know what it was?

Shall I tell you?

54) He found a MASSIVE Russian bribery scheme involving 1 of the Presidential candidates in which she compromised US nat'l security.

55) He also found this selfsame candidate illegally funding solicitation of info from Russian gov't sources to smear the OTHER candidate.

56) And to compound THAT offense, this candidate also tried to HIDE her funding of this dossier by using a law firm, which is illegal.

57) The investigation is mostly over. Most of the indictments from the grand jury/juries have been made, sealed.

58) You're all about to witness something that was deemed to be an impossibility.

59) A previous administration that was so corrupt across so many agencies with so many people involved, it made it invincible....

60) is about to be rolled up.

Dozens of people are going to prison. And you know most of the names.

61) Not until the hammer actually falls & all the indictments are unsealed will most people figure out what Trump & his team did.

62) DNC Media never had a chance to compromise/thwart the investigation of #UraniumOne & #FusionGPS because they fell for the COVER STORY.

63) It's literally too late at this point to stop what's coming. That window closed weeks ago.

64) Examples will be made out of these people. When Trump & Sessions are done, NO ONE will ever try this kind of treason again.

President Trump has the people to get the job done....I hope!

Major things need to change in the USA....eliminate corruption....politicians need to start working for the USA citizens....

lobbyists need to brought under control....all this special healthcare programs for the politicians need to stop....politicians

voting themselves pay raises needs to stop....the USA needs to bring the USA troops home, now!

Just a few items....