Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Cavanami, I really hope you don't think Hannity is a credible source of truth.

___

Ansd

Which is scarier — that Trump doesn’t read his daily intel briefing, or that Jared Kushner does?

It is hard to tell what should be more worrisome: the fact that the commander in chief doesn’t bother to read his daily compilation of the nation’s most urgent intelligence, or the fact that his son-in-law — who has been unable to obtain a security clearance — does.

Jared Kushner’s inability to get a permanent security clearance, for reasons that are not entirely clear, has become a source of vexation at the White House. But in the meantime, he has a temporary status that allows him to “see materials, including the President’s Daily Brief, that are among the most sensitive in government,

___

That may as well send it to me too, but then, I have no Russian connections, I suppose I could pass it along to the Lao establishment, they're commies too...

Trump´s lawyer paid 130.000 USD to Mrs Stormy Daniels and the fake press is now suggesting again that this must have been to keep her quiet about a discreet little boom boom with the current president Donald.

The truth is that Stormy was lonely and hungry , needed cash and the lawyer gave her some, all lawyers do this.