Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Mr. Coss,

All this is very nice but it appears that on that island you reside on, you don't understand the meaning of:

PRIORITIES

Once again you are so easily distracted by the lame stream media.

Since you are not a USA citizens you have no idea of the emergency situation now in the USA.

It is like you are on a sinking ship in the middle of the ocean but as the captain is diligently working to make repairs to

save the ship and all the passengers,,,you are constantly confronting the captain to complain about your dirty windows

in your cabin...NEWS FLASH...dirty windows on a sinking ship are not in any way a priority!!!

Until you can improve your mental deficiencies, you best remain on your little island and focus on things there...

Cav, I live here and I'm not sure what you mean by emergency situation? When I feel that I have to go out and buy an assault rifle to defend myself and my family, then I'll concede that we are in an emergency situation.

The emergency situation in the USA is:

DNC election tampering

DOJ and FBI corruption to the point of them not doing their jobs

The lame stream media failure to report accurate and unbiased news

CIA, one can only guess what they have been up to.

FISA warrants illegally issued with Obama having full knowledge

Just to name a few...

I call this an emergency as if there is no unbiased and only a corrupted DOJ and FBI, this is a problem.

When the lame stream media puts out mountains of rubbish to keep the USA citizens (and others) distracted, maybe this

is not an emergency but it adds to the mess that the USA is in. etc etc

Whatever happened to Hillary rigging the Democratic primaries and convention? I guess that's a on-issue, or else CNN would be all over it.

I

It's another part of the FBI/DOJ corruption and bias!

Hillary/DNC paid to have the phony dossier produced and then to use the dossier to obtain the FISA warrant.

Also, Mueller appears to have found MILLIONS of illegals that voted but where is the media on this? Another cover up.

Whatever happened to Hillary rigging the Democratic primaries and convention? I guess that's a on-issue, or else CNN would be all over it.

I for one, would be happy to see the Hill hit by a truck and rendered a mute smear of hamburger.