Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

• What Do ALL the Mass Shooters Have in Common? No Father in the Home

The one common thread
among all the recent mass shooters is they are children of single of mothers. These young men had no male role models in their homes.

For 50 years, our society has encouraged women to be single mothers despite all the research proving it is detrimental to a child to be born into a home without a father. Children born to single mothers are twice as likely to become delinquent.

Harvard sociologist Robert Sampson has written that “Family structure is one of the strongest, if not the strongest, predictor of variations in urban violence across cities in the United States.†His views are echoed by the eminent criminologists Michael Gottfredson and Travis Hirschi, who have written that “such family measures as the percentage of the population divorced, the percentage of households headed by women, and the percentage of unattached individuals in the community are among the most powerful predictors of crime rates.†(National Review)

http://spokanecares....ef=1200&search=

I think its less about encouragement and more about simple acceptance, the removal of stigma. That said I would think it might be a constructive sociological study to investigate comparisons with such a female led environment in say the USA (purely as an example here, not judging) with rural Thailand where you might compare the female/male balance, or lack of. Maybe it's just me but I have long felt that a key driver in the seemingly large number of gender flipped people is in large measure a reflection of this way of life. So what is curious and worthy of study might be why in Thai society where many are raised by mothers, aunts, grandmothers, etc, do so many just become gender flipped whereas in the USA by example (not judging, just feeding off the comments) a similarly imbalanced environment produces some latent rage leading to multiple homicide. Is it just an acceptance thing. Is it a religion thing.

How about this?

"But Lt. Larry Klaus of the campus police department said Davis Jr. was taken to a hospital Thursday night by campus police because of a drug-related health problem, possibly an overdose. Authorities did not elaborate."

And does this constitute as mass shooting? "The United States' Congressional Research Service defines a 'public mass shooting' as one in which four or more people selected indiscriminately, not including the perpetrator, are killed or injured, echoing the FBI definition"

He didn't go out targeting random student. He waited until his own parents to arrive. And then he murdered them in his own room. :(

Mr. Waerth....now you are in the false news business 555...this is what President said, in regards to the ruler in CHINA:

“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,†Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida aired by CNN.“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,†Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.

http://www.reuters.c...e-idUSKCN1GG015