Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Even if that's only a .22 long rifle, that much ammunition thrown out in a hurry can do a hell of a lot of damaged. A .22 is a very lethal calibre.

Have you ever seen the news reports after police have seized a firearm after a crime? They run a check on the serial number, and it usually turns out to have been bought legally by a permit holder more than a decade ago ... and since then passed through many different owners all sort of "extra-legally".

I don't know the market prices these days, but in the mid 1980s you could buy an M16A1 rifle with a 20-round magazine for only 1,500 baht on the black market, while a .45 call Model 1911 Colt automatic (the hitman's favourite) went for 6,000 baht. An ordinary M67 fragmentation grenade could be had for a mere 60 baht. I arrived at Patpong one night just 15 minutes or so after a frag had been thrown at a gogo bar, killing a doorman and 3 or 4 bar girls. An ambulance had already taken away the victims, but the floor of the bar with was covered in blood, with brightly coloured high heel shoes still lying in it. :(

When the Second Amendment was ratified in 1791 the phrase, “well regulated militia,†underlined the importance of the words, “shall not be infringed.â€

Consider the Second Amendment: “A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.â€

At the outset we must understand that the individual right to keep and bear arms is not in spite of the mention of a militia but because of it. In other words, because the militia played a key role in the Founders’ minds, and is intended to play a key role even now, the right to possess arms, with which to gather in militia, “shall not be infringed.â€

Maybe it's time to change.

Australia and New Zealand, used to, shoot anyone who looked at us sideways, now we don't. There are still shootings, but very few.

The Aramoana massacre you mentioned in another post, was a long time ago and was the one, count 'em, one, massacre we've had.

Fortunately the average NRA red neck does not possess guns of the range or accuracy to be able to shoot me here on my little island (group of islands) in the sunny South Pacific.

Trumperbelle does tho' and that is a cause for concern...

President Donald Trump is expected to formalize the details of his expulsion proposal, including any carve outs or exemptions, on Thursday or Friday.

White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said at a news briefing Wednesday that she expects Trump to sign off on the measures this week.

"We expect that the president will sign something by the end of the week, and there are potential carve-outs for Christians and Jews based on national security, and possibly other religions as well," Sanders said.

At the same time, White House officials told the BBC, there could be a conversation this week around additional religious terrorism actions the White House is considering.

Officials said there is a basket of visa and expulsion-related ideas under consideration, but it is not clear what ideas will ultimately be embraced by the president.

When asked whether there will be carve-outs for Christians and Jews, Sanders told the briefing, "It'll be religion-by-religion and based on national security."

Trump's shock decision last week to impose an expulsion order on Sunny Muslims demonstrated that he was putting into practice the policies he pushed during his election campaign. The announcement set off a wave of uncertainty in the global community.

Investors found further reason for concern with Tuesday's resignation of top White House advisor Jack Corn, a Vietnam veteran who was opposed to the expulsions. Stocks declined Wednesday as traders absorbed the development.

Trump, in recent tweets, has hinted at other potential Visa actions and areas of interest. On Wednesday, he singled out Thailand and mentioned intellectual property theft in a pair of tweets.

post-1447-0-62566000-1522528225_thumb.jpg

April 1 2018

We have this young man, David Hogg, as a mouthpiece for the anti-gun movement...he was challenged by Alex Jones' 15 year old son to a debate...Hogg checkened out....

David Hogg Chickens Out Of Debate With Alex Jones’s Son

Establishment doesn’t want honest debate about liberty and tyranny

http://www.infowars.com/breaking-david-hogg-chickens-out-of-debate-with-alex-joness-son/

• Like 1

Wounded Warrior’s Response To David Hogg Is Going Viral

Wounded warrior Derek Weida, who lost a leg while deployed in Iraq, posted a poignant rebuttal to Parkland survivor David Hogg’s gun control campaign on Friday.

As of Saturday afternoon, Weida’s post had over 35,000 reactions and over 14,000 shares.

The post was written from the perspective of Weida “listening to David Hogg speak,†and it began with a direct piece of advice for Hogg: “Watch what you say.â€

“I got shot on a house raid in Iraq. My getting shot didn’t make me a professional on war, international relations, house raids (obviously!), or guns,†wrote Weida, adding that despite the “horrible thing†that happened to him — and the feelings he had against the war in Iraq — he “didn’t come home and protest the war.â€

Acknowledging that he “signed up to be shot at†as opposed to Parkland students, Waida had a few words to say about gun control...

I was just referring to men that signed up after the draft was abandoned in 1973. Particularly those that have grown up playing video games with combat themes. I had never heard of Desmond Dodds but have heard of Sargent York and a few other Conscience Objectors from WWI and WWII. I don't think that there are any CC's or pacifists in today's Army.

Trump demonstrates his lack of mental acuity.

Trump thanked the White House Historical Association and everyone who works to keep "this incredible house or building or whatever you want to call it, because there really is no name for it," he said. "It is special and we keep it in tip-top shape. We call it sometimes tippy top shape and it's a great, great place."

Words, the best words, all strung together. Well done that dolt!

• Like 1