Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

If the 12 Russian come to the USA, that will be the worse nightmare for Mueller....one word...discovery!

Mueller will be obligated to turn over all the "evidence" of wrong doing to the defense attorneys...

Guess what? there is no evidence! it will be exposed as all BS and Mueller will be completely exposed for the liar and corrupt person that he is!!!

Bring it on!!!!

• Like 1

If the 12 Russian come to the USA, that will be the worse nightmare for Mueller....one word...discovery!

Mueller will be obligated to turn over all the "evidence" of wrong doing to the defense attorneys...

Guess what? there is no evidence! it will be exposed as all BS and Mueller will be completely exposed for the liar and corrupt person that he is!!!

Bring it on!!!!

:_party:

"Well, I think we have a lot of foes. I think the European Union is a foe, what they do to us in trade. Now, you wouldn't think of the European Union, but they're a foe. Russia is foe in certain respects. China is a foe economically, certainly they are a foe. But that doesn't mean they are bad. It doesn't mean anything. It means that they are competitive," Mr. Trump said

foe

fəʊ

noun literary formal

an enemy or opponent.

"his work was praised by friends and foes alike"

synonyms: enemy, adversary, opponent, rival, nemesis, antagonist, combatant, challenger, competitor, opposer, hostile party;

Russia: Not really enemy + I love Putin

China: Just friendly competitor

New axis of evil: EU

or maybe (let's hope) he just doesn't know what foe means in English....

Saw Berlin's wall fall but never expected to hear that kind of crap from a US president, guess I was blind.