Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

There’s one more interesting race in my district. Our Congressman, Kevin Yoder, is solidly Republican, taking as much money from special interests for his re-election (so you know where his loyalty lies) and towing the line of the Republican leadership and Trump. In return, he was appointed chairman of a sub committee that appropriates funds to support agencies that enforce the immigration laws and funds for the wall. Kansas is at least 1,200 miles from the Mexican border, so his appointment makes little sense except as a payback for his support.

Yoder isn’t very subtle in making decisions to further his career. A couple of weeks ago, he came out in support for a Democratic proposal to ease separation of illegal kids from their parents at the border. The same day, he is blasted by Republicans for this stance, particularly by Laura Ingram on her Fox show. The next day, he retracts his support, saying that he is going to work with the Trump administration to solve the problem. Plans, for the last two years, he has refused to hold Town Hall meetings, which most Congressman and Senators of both Parties regularly do.

His Democratic opponent is Sharice David’s, a Native American and openly lesbian lawyer. Raised by a single mom in the military, he got her law degree, spent a couple of years as a martial arts fighter (I’d pay to see a martial arts fight between her and Yoder), worked on the Pine Bluffs Reservation for a couple of years and worked as an aide in the Obama Administration, then moved to Kansas, where she went to high school and community college when her mother was stationed at Ft. Leavenworth. She came out of a crowded 6 person Primary where one of the candidates was endorsed by Bernie Sanders, and won.

Even though Kansas is a solid red state, most political prognosticators say that this district is up for grabs, as it went with Hillary in the last election. Yoder has the support of most Republicans in a Republican state. But there are a lot of Democrats, Independents and moderate Republicans that can’t stand Yoder for his towing the Republican leadership line and his caving to special interest that contribute 93% of the money that goes to his re-election campaign. As strange as it sounds, Kansas may have the first Native American Congresswoman this coming January.

The only time that you have to re gesister to vote is if you move. I’ve lived at my present location since 2010 and haven’t had to do anything but show up and present an acceptable ID to vote. There is a deadline before a Primary to change party affiliation, which is usually about a month before the Primary.

I'm confused: but please see the below and correct me about this:

Must be a registered Republican to vote for the candidates from the Republican party who will represent the Republican party at the General election.

Must be a registered Democrat to vote for the candidates from the Democratic party who will represent the Democratic party at the General election.

Must be a registered Independent to vote for the candidates from the other parties who will represent the other parties at the General election.

At the General election it's not important who your registered with, but you must be registered to vote and you can vote for anyone on sheet.

Same Same - President?

Uh-huh. Party primaries are for party members only. Independents really don't get to vote at all, since they belong to no party. In the general election, everyone eligible gets to vote for whomever then want ... though much of the time no sane person would want any of the candidates. :(

p.s. You can write in another name for an office on the ballot, but it's seldom done since the odds of a write in winning are slight.

Here ya go, Cav.

New Mexico police entered a dangerous Islamist terrorist camp in New Mexico this month after they grew tired of FBI stalling.

The Clarion Project wrote an extensive report on the New Mexico terrorist compound.

The FBI refused to act. Instead the FBI told a neighbor to wear a hidden camera and risk his life by approaching an armed Islamist extremist compound.

This lack of urgency by the FBI forced the local police action.

Wahhaj was training children to commit mass shootings at US schools.

Siraj ibn Wahhaj is the son of a Brooklyn imam who was named as a possible co-conspirator in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/08/another-screw-up-new-mexico-police-entered-terror-compound-on-their-own-after-being-tired-of-fbi-stalling/

And because this is such a delicious read:

New book claims Trump was compromised by Russian spies in 1987

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=12104865

an excerpt: Trump "Vladimir Putin's man in the White House" and claims that Trump's real estate business, The Trump Organization, has likely laundered billions for organised crime in Russia.

_____

A long read, a good read, and the content therein, harks back to my thoughts as posted some time ago, that I wouldn't be surprised, if the entire Trump clan, becomes destitute when this Russia thing 'properly' hits the fan...

And because this is such a delicious read:

New book claims Trump was compromised by Russian spies in 1987

https://www.nzherald...jectid=12104865

an excerpt: Trump "Vladimir Putin's man in the White House" and claims that Trump's real estate business, The Trump Organization, has likely laundered billions for organised crime in Russia.

_____

A long read, a good read, and the content therein, harks back to my thoughts as posted some time ago, that I wouldn't be surprised, if the entire Trump clan, becomes destitute when this Russia thing 'properly' hits the fan...

I wonder if Slick Willy visited Russia. He's a much bigger horn dog than the Donald.

p.s. "This video is restricted from playing in your current geographic region."

And ... Turds of a feather:

The one weird court case linking Trump, Clinton, and a billionaire pedophile

https://www.politico...fficking-237983

Says Wikipedophile:

"In September 2002, Epstein flew Bill Clinton, Kevin Spacey and Chris Tucker to Africa in his private Boeing 727. Flight records show Bill Clinton flew on Epstein's plane 26 times.

"Epstein is also a longtime friend of Prince Andrew and Tom Barrack, and has partied with celebrities such as President Donald Trump, Katie Couric, George Stephanopoulos, and Woody Allen."