Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

According to the date on the article at the link, this story is over a year old. I wonder what eventually happened... or is still happening...

Because unlike the basement at the Pizza restaurant, that doesn't exist, Mar-a-Lago, does have towel girls....

Well, as terrible as the Catholic Church's involvement in Paedophilia is, it is unrelated to the conspiracy theory of Pizza-gate, which at heart was centred around a non existent basement at a pizza restaurant, and an opponent of Trump.

So by this illegitimate logic, the formula seems to be:

If a paedophile gets caught, and they should be caught, then it doesn't matter where in the world this happens, because it's all the fault of Hillary in a non existent basement at a Pizza restaurant.

There y'go, write your own fake news using the above instructions.

• Like 1

This dog is promoting her book...geeee, what a shocker, so of course she will keep up her lies!

How many months ago did she write the book? so she has been a dog for many months!

Her comments amid a headline-grabbing media tour promoting her new book Unhinged, which includes allegations that there is a recording somewhere of Trump using a racial slur during the filming of his reality show, “The Apprentice.” Manigault Newman has released several secret recordings from her time in the administration, including the audio of her being fired by White House chief of staff John Kelly and another of Trump himself speaking to her after her dismissal.

The Trump campaign has taken legal action against the president’s former aide, alleging she violated a nondisclosure agreement.

Coss, have we lost the personal message function? I can't find it anywhere on this "new improved" board. Even my old link to the board won't connect, and I have to google for it.  I notice there are very few new posts. Coincidence?

Meanwhile, since there's no Manchester thread ... pretend she's a Yank.

‘Worst airline passenger ever' Mum, 51, jailed for punching flight attendant in crotch

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/996812/Manchester-news-drunk-mum-air-rage-TUI-flight-Helen-Butcher