Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

He is looking for a job with the Trump administration All this is a job interview for him. His rep took a hit after being part of OJ's dream team. Every lawyer who was on that team was sociallly and to some extent professionally excluded. They distanced themselves from him for obvious reasons and none of them would say they thought he was innocent even though they were paid to defend his innocence. 

Being a liberal or a so called 'Social Justice Warrior' (SJWs as the right calls them) doesn't pay. America has plenty of them. What pays is being conservative. Fox News contributors make very good money. Rush LImbaugh and the rest make way, way more money on radio than anyone else. Only a few can compete with that money like Howard Stern but he's the exception. 

If you are Black it pays very, very well to be a mouthpiece for the right. Same with being a pretty blonde or a Latino these days. Look at Candice Owens. First half of 2016 she had an anti Trump blog that no one cared about. Second half of 2016 she became pro Trump and is being paid big money. Not many pretty, young, well spoken Black conservative women out there who appear intelligent and she cornered that niche and its paid off handsomely, If I lost all my money, don't be surprised to see the CS, MAGA hat wearing youtube page..hehehehe I can't be bought...cheaply ;)

• Like 1

Looks like Kavanaugh is not gonna make it to the Supreme Court, oops!  Another master stroke by the Trump.

Cosby in Jail, 3~10 years. I have to admit at first I thought he was innocent, particularly after seeing the main accuser, but he's guilty, Jail and appropriately so. Good thing, Justice System, mostly.

World leaders laugh at Donald Trump, during boastful UN speech about successes in US, https://www.tvnz.co.nz/one-news/world/watch-world-leaders-laugh-donald-trump-during-boastful-un-speech-successes-in-us

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/video/2018/sep/25/world-leaders-laugh-at-donald-trump-as-he-brags-about-his-achievements-video

Thanks Yanks, for the entertainment. The U.N does indeed, laugh at him.

Kramer.gif

In my humble opinion:

Kavanaugh is very unlikely to make it into the SCOTUS.

because:

In a sworn declaration, a third accuser said said she witnessed efforts by Brett Kavanaugh and his friend Mark Judge between 1981 and 1983 to get girls "inebriated and disorientated" so they could be "gang raped" in side rooms at house parties by a "train" of boys who were lined up and waiting for their "turn" inside the room. Julie Swetnick swore that Kavanaugh and Judge would "'spike' the 'punch' at house parties" with "drugs and/or grain alcohol," and that she witnessed Kavanaugh "being overly aggressive with girls," not taking "No" for an answer, and being "verbally abusive towards girls by making crude sexual comments" intended to demean them. In her declaration, Swetnick alleges an incident in 1982 in which she says she was the victim of a "gang rape" Kavanaugh was present for. 

sorry I can't change the formatting of the following:

(New York Times / CNBC / Washington Post / Wall Street Journal / CNN / Yahoo NewsABC News)

And in the "You cant make this up" vein:

Sc.png.7fdfeacc19bae78c06fca7fc5616ede1.png

It is worth noting that the Trump team dropped a lawsuit against Avenatti/Daniels recently, because the libel and slander parts of it, were likely to have been problematic, in a public court setting.

I've always liked a good game of Tennis...

Coss, once again, where's the evidence? If something like that had been going on, you'd think many more people would be coming forward. I'm not saying she's lying, but back it up with some proof. The United States is supposed to be a country of laws, where one is innocent until proven guilty. It looks like the Dems are trying to get as many accusations out there as possible so that Kavanaugh's nomination will have to be withdrawn. Why didn't these women come forward as soon as they heard that he'd been nominated, not waiting until the confirmation procedure?  

"None of Ms. Swetnick’s claims could be independently corroborated by The New York Times, and her lawyer, Michael Avenatti, declined to make her available for an interview."