Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

The Dems and all their collaborators have set state of all females around the world back 100+ years!

There has been so much brought out now...Ms. Ford said she attended 5 ~ 10 of these gang rape parties, really? and never told anyone?

When she decided after 35+ years to bring forwarded accusations, did she go to the police? NO!!! she went to a politician?

WTF...can you say, stinks to high heaven of lies and political crap....IMO

bubi speaks :

As much as I hate Trump and almost anything he does I do disagree with what is currently happening with Kavanaugh. Once a process follows set rules you got to accept the result whether you like it or not. Obeying these rules come what may is the basis of a democratic system even with a clown like Trump in charge.

Apart from this wise statement I totally support the above quoted tweet by a Mr Avenatti, I could not be said in a better way. Excellent summary.

Just came back from a short break in Portugal, an American couple sitting next to us in a bar tried to explain some Scandinavian friend how great Trump is. Certainly no rustbelt ambassadors they were , rather the opposite. We had the opportunity to overhear such an enormous bullshit that I am questioning the US basic education system, this is not normal any more. What sort of world are these people living in, scaring.

Trump in his latest big press conference explained the crowd that the Chinese are impressed by his big big brains. Should this be the unlikely truth they should send a brain surgeon to dig for the sad result I recommend.

On 9/25/2018 at 10:49 PM, Coss said:

I did, thank you, good look, it was.

hehehe...I'd bang her and those right right young hot blondes on Fox from time to time. 

I wouldn't enjoy it though and I'd justify it  by banging them doggy style, hair pulling and hard thumping with occasional "I got a liberal amount of cock for you b****h"...

Would that make it okay, Coss? haha..really, I'm a gentle lover (Too Much Information). 

The Scrotum..er..ah...SCOTUS thing is all politicized and has been for years on both sides. Doesn't make it right but it is what it is. This one is no different and if or when the Dems are in the White House they will get the same treatment. 

HS 36 years ago or whatever, and at the risk of sounding like I am not sensitive to date rape, its pretty much not pertinent at this point. A total different person. If my college life was examined as a track athlete and frat boy, well...lets not go into details. 

Republicans pulled bullshit on Obama by denying him his right to choose a justice in his final year and completely lied about it being a precedence. both parties want power on the court for the long run so they both do it. If he's not confirmed its politics and Republicans have and will do the same when they are in the same position. 

15 hours ago, Flashermac said:

Coss, once again, where's the evidence? If something like that had been going on, you'd think many more people would be coming forward. I'm not saying she's lying, but back it up with some proof. The United States is supposed to be a country of laws, where one is innocent until proven guilty. It looks like the Dems are trying to get as many accusations out there as possible so that Kavanaugh's nomination will have to be withdrawn. Why didn't these women come forward as soon as they heard that he'd been nominated, not waiting until the confirmation procedure?  

"None of Ms. Swetnick’s claims could be independently corroborated by The New York Times, and her lawyer, Michael Avenatti, declined to make her available for an interview."

Flash, my post was in two parts.

One/. The SCOTUS thing, my opinion is that Kavanaugh will not make it to the SCOTUS - I offer no opinion, on the validity of the accusations -  I only posted them to show that they exist and are consuming the USA's attention span, at the moment. Personally, the accusations may or may not be true, I don't care. My opinion is that Kavanaugh will not make it to the SCOTUS

Two/. The Trump/Avenatti thing - this I found amusing - I've always liked a good game of Tennis... you know, back and forth?

Cavanami: I'll believe the outcome - I'm having difficulty believing most of what is coming out of the USA this year, so when the dust settles in the, hopefully, not too distant future, we'll see what happened. In the mean time, thanks Yanks, for the show.

Bubi: "the Chinese are impressed by his big big brains. " little does he know, that they are calculating if such a large brain will be one platter, or two, when prepared Sichuan style.

C Steve: "Would that make it okay, Coss? " sure, in my humble experience, about 20% of the women I've had the pleasure of, have requested a little more "ruff" in the middle of the act...

Just found out one of my friends was a classmate of his at Georgetown Prep. This friend ran track at Villanova in Philly and we are pretty good friends. Completely forgot he went to that school. Anyway, my friend always hated it there. He only said that Kavanaugh was "typical" of the privileged elitist attitude and he knows nothing of the specific matter but said he isn't shocked because there were common stories of guys pretty much threatening their house keepers at home for sex or they would make up some story like they stole something. Many of them latino moms. That was the sick part that he didn't like. Yes, my friend came from a upper middle class background but he was a very grounded guy back then. You wouldn't have known his socioeconomic group by his attitude but more by his polo shirt, khakis and sperry shoes..haha. 

Professionally, Kavanaugh is more than qualified. There is so much rancor and ill will between the parties, this kinda thing is going to be common for the near future.  The Kenneth Starr, White Water thing in the '90s was bullshit, so was Hililary's Benghazi investigation, longest in history, longer than the JFK assassination hearings and Watergate hearings amazingly enough and this is buillshit as well if we want to be balanced and fair about it. Even if he did it. HS kid, 17 years old. Back then it wasn't considered rape, but bad behavior. Not condoning the behavior. If I had a daughter back then and found out, well...lets just say...Kavanaugh and possibly his dad would have fillings in a few molars. My views of women have changed totally since Sandra Ford let me finger her in middle school and i let the other boys sniff my finger as proof much to her shame. Not proud of my early days in Pattaya either once it sunk in where these girls came from and what they did to maintain their families back home. CS is no saint but CS is not the same person either. Kavanaugh likely changed and if not, if there is some proof his record as a judge shows sexism, that should be a reason to deny him a seat on the bench. 

The take away from this is that DC as well as the states and often local levels of politics is toxic and one of the reasons why the decline of America and yes, we are in decline. will likely never be reversed. We can have cognitive dissonance and brag about how great we were / are as the Roman people did while they shared the same signs, debased currency, long foreign wars, corrupt leadership. The toxic environment and identity politics and money by the 1% that has bought whatever they want and it is going to make it damn near impossible to actually fix anything and by the time things get so  bad we can't avoid it,  it will be too late. 

• Like 1

I listened to Kavanaugh's tirade for the first time and for me, there is no way in hell I see a person who will be fair on the bench. Back in the '90s Clarence Thomas went through the same thing and has arguably been the worst justice for some time. Thomas was so bitter, he would even go right of Scalia which takes some doing. Why? Because he wanted to punish Democrats and any group or people associated with the Dems and thus removed any semblance of fairness. Kavanaugh will be the same based on his tirade. 

Also, there is some credence to the story that Trump chose Kavanaugh based on his view that sitting Presidents can't be tried or sued. 

We can argue which party poisoned the process first, but BOTH parties do it these days. It's not right but neither party is willing to come together and call a truce, so for me, I don't accept "That's not fair" from supporters of either party because its evident both do it. Whatever side anyone is on, the roles will be reversed with some issue in the near future. 

He does come across as one of the "I'm rich so I'm special" class that I detest. The Bushes, John Kerry etc also belong to it, the "I deserve this job" kind of mentality. You can't say that about Justice Thomas, but he has long had a big chip on his shoulder. He's another angry man, though perhaps with more reason.

Also: 

#HimToo: What happens if the aggressor is a woman?

"These cases – different, and yet strikingly similar – have left the #MeToo movement reeling, grappling with fundamental questions about who it represents, what exactly it stands for, and whether the desire for online justice it has unleashed might actually be a doubled-edged sword."

https://www.irishtimes.com/culture/film/himtoo-what-happens-if-the-aggressor-is-a-woman-1.3605477