Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Oh FFS I have di ed and woken up in USA 360 

Most  people don’t give a toss about your fucked up nation, he says she says, he did she did, FUCK OFF keep your idiocity, we know you are a bunch of muppets no need to poison this forum with your idiocy. 

The people who have things to say I totlaay agee with Freedom of speech but not on Thai 360 please

46 minutes ago, Mekong said:

Oh FFS I have di ed and woken up in USA 360 

Most  people don’t give a toss about your fucked up nation, he says she says, he did she did, FUCK OFF keep your idiocity, we know you are a bunch of muppets no need to poison this forum with your idiocy. 

The people who have things to say I totlaay agee with Freedom of speech but not on Thai 360 please

Er..ah..the title of this specific thread is "USA thread"

does the same thought also apply to the Britain, New Zealand, Germany...oh, you get the idea...lolol. 

..anyway, back to our scheduled program. Getting back to the Immigration issue, take a look at some of these immigrants from a century or so ago. These immigrants were infinitely scarier to the residents of NYC and the other cities they ended up in than the immigrants across. 

This is not to say the immigrants across the border aren't or can't be scary but when America took over the west after the Mexican American war, Mexicans were already there. We have been living with Latino looking people for well over 150 years. I'd be scared were in 1900 NYC seeing some of these people.  In hindsight the fear mongering has never come to fruition and the net result ended up being overwhelmingly positive. This is NOT an endorsement of open borders. No one is saying that I think. At least the over whelming majority of people. And whisper it slowly but when I was living in LA, the ones who were most fearful of having too many coming over were the the poorest latinos. My uncle in Inglewood (RIP) had a side business installing sprinklers in lawns. Before I gained lawful employment I worked for him installing them, digging the holes next Mexicans and Salvadoreans. Got to know them, picked up spanglish and got to know one of them who was my age very well to the point we sometimes hung out socially. These guys were working the DDD jobs and more immigrants meant the competition for those jobs would get harder and the pay would get lower. When I went to Home Depot to hire someone to help me move there were 2 camps. The ones who were citizens who just needed extra money and the illegals. The two didn't mix. In the California prison system, the Northern California mexicans and the LA Mexicans didn't mix with or associate with who they called "The Border Boys" meaning illegals from south of the border. 

What I want is less hyperbolic rhetoric and an honest assessment and dialogue between the parties sans politics about immigration. Yes, some Democrats feel that the immigrants are potential votes and yes, some Republicans use the immigrants to get votes and to reinforce bigoted views. Not all but some on both sides. 

https://www.thevintagenews.com/2018/07/18/ellis-island/?fbclid=IwAR1Kg4X7bRDgBMhoI_G8IOMWfoowzSNw2dY1saplh18dLWqYjvYyHGwtM1I

7 hours ago, chocolat steve said:

Er..ah..the title of this specific thread is "USA thread"

does the same thought also apply to the Britain, New Zealand, Germany...oh, you get the idea...lolol. 

Britain New Zealand Germany Threads have 2 or 3 postings per week not 2 or 3 per fucking hour YOU GET THE IDEA? 

Britain, New Zealand and Germany Threads have some connection with Thailand (most of the time) USA thread has absolutely nothing to do with Thailand.

britain,New Zealand and Germany Threads are representitive of the home nations of respective posters where as USA thread is totally out  of proportion.

If USA thread was about specific news in th USA which was of interest to th global community I wouldn’t care, yes it would be more bloated than Britain, New.Zealand and since you seem to have some nut case carrying out random shootings with a semi-automatic weapon or some lunatic pertaining to support a certain fraction posting pipe bombs every 5 minutes.

if the postings were about subjects such as “Obhamacare” and how it has taken money out of the pockets of middle America and had a knock on effect of driving up private health care policies etc would hold my interest 

But it isn’t all I see is school yard insults about he said this, she said that, proving that a little finger nail is Native American etc th rest of the world is laughing at America because of infantile arguments solved in many cases by a gun.

it is as if any time someone breaths certain people have to post. 1000 word disitatiion about the fact.

i would say the Brexit is Britain or Merkel loosing power in Germany was of more consequence than US mid term elections but you will not find Brits or Germans posting a running commentary on such, we all have access to news portals and can read for ourselves if we wish to do so.

As much as it may surprise you I am not anti American, a person has about as much choice of country of birth as they do about, sex, race or religion, everyone is equal in my eyes as long as you keep it to yourself.

i was told from an early age, three things never to discuss in a public (i.e. a Public House) to stay out of trouble, Football, Politics and Religion.

Bottom line, I like hearing opinions from other people but I don’t need to be told if one of Trumps detractors did or did not wash his hands after taking a leak.

Really think?

Coss you are a kiwi, you may or may not have issues with your governance that is between yourself and the ballot box, Capishe You don’t go on about it, and I respect that since you respect me.

if a person or persons have an issue they use their given right to cast a vote but don’t poison a Thailand forum with their home country issues.

maybe I should start giving a running commentary on Brexit, I don’t coz it would bore you to tears much like US politics is boring me to tears.

lol....Mekong, with all due respect. And your 3 posts about this forum. It comes down to you,  non American, being triggered over Americans talking and being Americans in an American centered forum. I'm not going to respond, I'm sure you have a response, but I'll ignore it frankly. Its nonsensical. Others are free to do it, but I'm going to post as I have always have unless the admin says I can't. 

Cheers

Up the Arsenal :)