Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

21 hours ago, chocolat steve said:

Some may have said but that's not the truth. I've never heard psycho drugs used as an excuse. The Sandy Hook was over a broken relationship, the Orlando shooter had a homophobic agenda, then there were the incel (involuntary celibate) shooters who I can only guess shot up places because they didn't get off their asses and take a trip to Thailand to get laid but instead shot up places. 

And if we are going to use the psycho drugs excuse why aren't there more shooters and across the spectrum of people? 25% of the population give or take is Latino, where are them?  Gays? Women? Elderly? 

Another Mass Shooting, Another Psychiatric Drug—27 Drug Warnings and 1,531 Cases of Drug-Induced Homicidal Ideation Back Need for Federal Investigation

Twenty-seven drug regulatory agency warnings cite psychiatric drug side effects of mania, psychosis, violence and homicidal ideation; 1,531 cases of psychiatric drug induced homicide/homicidal ideation have been reported to the US FDA; 65 high profile cases of mass shootings/murder have been committed by individuals under the influence of these drugs, yet there has never been a federal investigation into the link between seemingly senseless acts of violence and the use of mind-altering psychotropic drugs

Featured-Articles.jpg

Search side effects of psychiatric drugs

Search >

Join The Cause

Become a member/donate

Donate Now >

Another Mass Shooting, Another Psychiatric Drug—27 Drug Warnings and 1,531 Cases of Drug-Induced Homicidal Ideation Back Need for Federal Investigation

mass-shooting-psychiatric-drugs2.jpg
The drug Las Vegas shooter Stephen Paddock was prescribed, Valium, is a benzodiazepine documented by several studies to cause violence, aggression, homicidal ideation and suicide risk or attempts.  New court records obtained by CNN indicate Paddock had been prescribed the drug as far back as 2013

Twenty-seven drug regulatory agency warnings cite psychiatric drug side effects of mania, psychosis, violence and homicidal ideation; 1,531 cases of psychiatric drug induced homicide/homicidal ideation have been reported to the US FDA; 65 high profile cases of mass shootings/murder have been committed by individuals under the influence of these drugs, yet there has never been a federal investigation into the link between seemingly senseless acts of violence and the use of mind-altering psychotropic drugs.

By CCHR International
October 9, 2017

On October 1st, from a Las Vegas Mandalay Bay hotel room, 64-year-old Stephen Paddock opened fire upon a crowd of people, killing 59 and wounding more than 500 in the worst mass shooting in U.S. history. Almost immediately the press began speculating as to a possible motive in the shooting; rumored ties to terrorist organizations came and went, dispelled by law enforcement as groundless. No criminal records or ties to radical organizations were uncovered by the press. Yet amidst the speculation immediately following the shooting, none of the journalists attending the live broadcast press conference posed the question: Was there any indication the shooter was under the influence of a mind-altering prescribed drug?

Considering that mainstream media rarely pursues this line of questioning, that law enforcement isn’t required to reveal it, and that the psychiatric-pharmaceutical industry certainly doesn’t want to address it, the task often falls to individual journalists to dig up relevant facts.

Such was the case with Stephen Paddock...

https://www.cchrint.org/2017/10/10/another-mass-shooting-another-psychiatric-drug/

There is definitely a Blue Wall. It's simply not good for you professionally and personally if you try to expose bad cops. The police carry a unique position in society. We give them the right to kill fellow citizens. Let that sink in. They get to legally kill fellow citizens an with that privilege brings an awesome lot of responsibility. 

These days, iit's very, very difficult to find a cop guilty. They get the beneif of a doubt. If you have no physical evidence, the cop's narrative of events is the accepted narrative. 

If I ever do live in America again, the very first thing I do with my car when I drive it off the lot is install  secret audio/visual cameras that cover all angles of my car. Not only for traffic stops but for the lawsuit crazy people out there. I've gotten sued once by a couple women who blatantly lied. The facts didn't support them and they wanted a quick payout. Their 60k lawsuit was going to go away for 5k each and I told them, I'd rather to go to court. Their lawyer said a decent lawyer is going to cost to me 10-12k so its a wash. I told him, I would gladly pay a lawyer 12k even 20k and max out my credit cards rather than pay extortion. I was not going to go through life knowing I was extorted. My self respect and dignity is worth more than that. He called me bluff and dropped the case the morning I showed up court. To this day it was worth every penny so those two lying thieves wouldn't see a cent. 

As for cops and bad traffic stop,, if the cop crosses the line and tries to dehumanize me, I will sue the pants off him, his pension, the department, the city. And I won't settle out of court. If I live in LA (or any other city) I will have a lawyer on retainer. I get arrested, I'll shut up and call my lawyer who will come to the precinct any hour of the night. I did some preliminary research and its too expensive to have  lawyer on retainer for such instances. 

I may sound melodramatic but I'm not going to be a statistic. And if my car is impounded, one of the first things my lawyer or family member should do is get that video out of the car. 

Only almost always white men over 40 or so are prescribed these drugs? Maybe the shooters are all on drugs but those types of prescriptions are prescribed to thousands of people, thousands of men, across all walks of life. 

So, I find it hard to see how these shootings aren't distributed more across society with regards to gays, blacks, latinos, women, etc. That question isn't answered. Any possible reason? 

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/17/us/mass-murderers.html

Mass Shooters Are All Different. Except for One Thing: Most Are Men.

As convenient as it would be, there is no one-size-fits-all profile of who carries out mass shootings in the United States.

About the only thing almost all of them have in common is that they are men.

But those men come from varying backgrounds, with different mental health diagnoses and criminal histories. Examining past New York Times coverage of mass shootings reveals some shared tendencies of the gunmen, including the fact that they are most commonly white, but such traits also describe thousands of law-abiding Americans who don’t become murderous.

The United States’ high number of mass shootings is best explained by the availability of guns, as fully explained here. But here is some of what we do know about the motivations and histories of the gunmen.

Mental illness

Experts say the people willing to kill strangers don’t all have a certain mental illness, and in many cases never sought professional help. They are often paranoid, resentful or narcissistic, but not always to the extent that they had been found to have a disorder.

Dr. Michael Stone, a New York forensic psychiatrist, found that about half of the 200 mass murderers he had studied had no clear evidence of mental illness before the attacks. About a quarter displayed signs of depression and psychopathy.

It’s not clear that access to mental health care would have prevented violence. Elliot O. Rodger saw several therapists before he killed six people in Isla Vista, Calif., in May 2014. His therapists disagreed on the nature of his mental disorders.

So who prescribes these drugs? The Veterans Administration is high on the list. I had friend who was  Marine Corps grunt who'd spent 13 months near the DMZ. He had serious PTSD problems. So what did VA give him? Xanax and Prozac. He said that he and several of his Marine buddies had the same reaction: Xanax made them short tempered and ready to tear someone's head off. He quit the pills and was able to find marijuana (illegally) in Texas. He said that calmed him right down and he could function normally again.

36 School shooters/school related violence committed by those under the influence of psychiatric drugs

https://www.cchrint.org/school-shooters/

The shooter who killed 3 in Aberdeen, Md., was a woman. How unusual is that?

"Men, in general, are much more violent than women, and that's been well-documented and well-recorded," Dugan said. "With every single statistic that you can imagine, gender is the biggest predictor of violence."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2018/09/20/aberdeen-maryland-shooter-female-mass-shootings-unusual/1369185002/

I wish it were that simple. I will assume judging from Cav and Flash's posts that the mainstream media (CNN, MSNBC) and even conservative mainstream (Fox News, Breitbart) will not report this? 

I do have misgivings if it were as simple as pschiatric drugs. But then again, I will also say big Pharma has a very powerful lobby in Washington DC. 

Hmmm...its just too narrow a group, if it was spread more evenly across all strata but I'd love to see a study about the level of psychiatric drug use and the shooters in a formal study. 

• Like 1

This is my huge fear and what I have to think the government is thinking the same but are keeping it to themselves. 

What happens if/when the next market crash happens and its worse than 2008 and it hits the working and middle class severely? What kind of trigger in terms of shootings, etc. will this incur? I think its a very real possiblity the severity and frequencty of mass shootings will escalate and perhaps spill over to groups of people who didn't do that prior. That is my big fear. And if so, how do you cope with it? 

Gun control isn't going to stop it. I think the toothpaste is already out the tube. Too many in circulation and anything that hints of a ban will only increase the number of guns bought and attempts to hide them. 

Thiis is going to sound a little crazy considering the fact its obvious I'm not a huge Trump fan BUT I will say this. Unless Mueller finds a "smoking gun" of a magntitude that will shake even Trump's biggest supporters, I wouldn't like to see the Dems use any infraction as a reason to impeach. 

I would prefer Trump to be removed by the simplest (but hardest) way and that is the people vote him out. My personal opinion is that impeachment should be something that would even persuade a President's supporters if we believe that our fellow Americans when faced with a moral decision as a collective will do the right thing. 

Nixon lost the faith of the people as well as his own party. Clinton didn't. Both cases suggest what it implies. 

Democrats in the House are preparing to probe almost every aspect of Trump's life and work. Democrats plan to target at least 85 different topics for potential subpoena and investigation, including Trump's taxes, his family business, and his targeting of the press. (Axios / ABC News)

This starting to become boring

The Stormy Daniels stage lights are firing up again...