Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

4 minutes ago, Coss said:

USA law allows people to approach the border, to apply for Asylum or other avenue of allowed entry.

Tear gassing them when they're still in Mexico, is a racist, redneck, fascist, Nazi thing to do.

Watch the video, you lie, they are not in Mexico but the USA....still waiting your answers...you petition NZ to bring them in??? Your silence is deafening....

You donate???? put your money where your mouth is...

1 hour ago, cavanami said:

Watch the video, you lie, they are not in Mexico but the USA...........

Now that you've personalised it again, I see that I have to explain it to you, as you're incapable of simple logic. My position, they are in Mexico - Your position, they are in the USA.

3 minutes ago, cavanami said:

For the one that has limited mental functions...

So the image you post, in support of your arguments, that they are in the USA, clearly states " ...migrants try to cross the border..."

So in small steps ::

'try to cross' - they have not crossed

'the border' - they must be on the Mexico side of the border

Unless by some giant leap of Trumpanzee logic, you are proposing a scenario in which migrants are being tear-gassed as they try to leave the USA.

I tell you what, if I was in the USA, I'd be getting out about now.

For I was a stranger & you tear-gassed me  

I asked for asylum & you stole my children  

I fled violence in my country from your drug war & you called me 'illegal'  

But maybe the next time evangelicals vote they'll read the Gospels 1st instead of electing f*cking Caligula  

Amen. - John Fugelsang

10 hours ago, cavanami said:

Waiting for your answers Coss...you are a cartoon enough so you don't need to post more

ANSWERS??????

"Since Coss is such a SJW...open your home and we will send them to you....ahhhh, different story? send some $$$ to support the invaders...555...like that will ever happen! you can donate here (like that will ever happen):https://www.savethechildren.org/us/what-we-do/emergency-response/historical-emergencies/us-border-crisisYou can petition the NZ gov to bring the migrants in to NZ?"

OK, though God knows why I bother, let me attempt to put some reality and perspective on this. It is easily understood and accepted by most all commentators, excepting the Trumpanzees, that it would be far less expensive to boost the numbers of processing staff at the border, so that the legal applications to get into the USA can proceed in a normal and civilised manner. The expensive option which bolsters Trump, is to send the army, what next? Air strikes? trump has even said that the tear gas is a special mild form of the gas... Wot a fucking idiot..

"a very minor form of the tear gas itself"  "very safe"  https://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-11-27/donald-trump-defends-use-of-tear-gas-mexican-border/10559208

So if money is an issue, do the sensible thing.

Instead via Bannon and Miller, the Trump administration has been working to prevent legal applications. And boosting the opportunities, to instigate and to bolster coverage of events, that will appeal to the redneck racist Nazis that support Trump.