Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Thanks for that Steve, a well considered dissertation, 22  minutes of my life, well spent. I recommend this piece, as required viewing, for thinking people.

It's a shame, that for the vast majority of the world's population, it's 20 minutes too long for their attention spans.

I like this bit - "Clinton did not continue to pretend that NAFTA was beneficial to the working class, when reality proved otherwise..."    " Bush did not pretend that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction, once none were found..."

Excuse me, I'm off to "turn my ire on to the corporate state..."

11 hours ago, Flashermac said:

The twice and future loser ...

Hillary Clinton is increasingly weighing in on critical political events, keeping her name in the news and doing little to dampen speculation that she might once again run for president.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/418991-clinton-does-little-to-dampen-2020-speculation

God I hope the Dems have the sense to run someone better.

I wonder why?

"Russian President Vladimir Putin’s spokesman has displayed what he says are two emails from President Donald Trump’s former personal lawyer asking for help getting the Trump Tower Moscow project off the ground." https://www.apnews.com/8ef6524cedd14011b9595b600278a08b

hang on "... no Russia, no Russia, no Russia, no Russia, no Russia, no Russia, no Russia, no Russia, "

How's that working out for you Donald?

12 hours ago, Coss said:

God I hope the Dems have the sense to run someone better.

At this point its more about her ego and completing a long resume. She has to realize she is not electable and take that loss. It is what it is. Can she make a better go of it this time? Yes, but her negatives are just too high and if she comes across as a leftist populist like Sanders, it won't seem authentic. 

There really isn't anyone the Dems can run that would seem a sure thing. Like or hate him, Trump is the top candidate if the election was today.