Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Mueller Withheld "Details That Would Exonerate The President" Of Having Kremlin Backchannel

It appears that special counsel Robert Mueller withheld key information in its plea deal with Trump's former attorney, Michael Cohen, which would exonerate Trump and undermine the entire purpose of the special counsel, according to Paul Sperry of RealClearInvestigations

Mueller, however, in his nine-page charging document filed with the court seen by Capitol Hill sources, failed to include the fact that Cohen had no direct contacts at the Kremlin - which undercuts any notion that the Trump campaign had a "backchannel" to Putin.

The lying, corrupt and biased Mueller is caught out, again!

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-12-03/mueller-withheld-details-would-exonerate-president-over-trump-tower-moscow

Hispanic and Latino are fluid terms. Hispanics can and do list their race as 'white/caucasion' on official forms such as driver's licences, etc. Cubans almost always list themselves as white, Argentinians and a fair number of Mexican Americans. 

Let's be honest. If it's "easier" for you socioeconomically if you can list yourself as white. Italians, Jews, Slavs, Greeks, all got "included" decades ago after not being seen as such 150 years ago. Middle easterners have been listed as white for decades. Persians, Arabs, North Africans (Egyptians, etc.). In fact there was one obviousy black Egyptian who fought to be listed as black but legally couldn't. http://edition.cnn.com/US/9707/16/racial.suit/

The latinos that list themselves as such are usually those that can not 'pass' for white or they have a strong sense of ancestry. Affirmative Action is pretty much dead, so even that sliver of "benefit" is gone. It may work in some college admissions but in terms of employment, it gives you no advantage. I was part of my company's hiring team for a time when I was living in the states and I can tell you it was a non issue and added no value to your application. We don't even see it. It's filed by HR for government stat purposes but you pretty much have to go by  last name and physical appearance to know. 

Ted Cruz is half Cuban and seen purely as white. Zimmerman of Trayvon Martin fame, lived as a white person and self identified as such. The latino 'tag' is basically a socio-economic term. If you are poor and came across the border recently you are 'latino', if you marry a fellow latino and have kids, they are white if they choose to be. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, cavanami said:

Mueller Withheld "Details That Would Exonerate The President" Of Having Kremlin Backchannel

...The lying, corrupt and biased Mueller is caught out, again!

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-12-03/mueller-withheld-details-would-exonerate-president-over-trump-tower-moscow

The jury was split on this one, so a 'Donald' was not forthcoming,

however I am pleased to announce, that the post referenced above, has won the best supporting Trumpanzee award,

'The Eric' - known to some as 'The Turd'.

Eric.jpg.177f13308a7198a1f82684309507170b.jpg

National Republican Congressional Committee suffered ‘cyber intrusion,’ spokesman says. 

“The NRCC can confirm that it was the victim of a cyber intrusion by an unknown entity,” NRCC spokesman Ian Prior told Fox News...

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/national-republican-congressional-committee-suffered-cyber-intrusion-spokesman-says

It's from Fox, so it's true, gospel true...

Shoe, other foot...

---

US senators: we're certain Saudi crown prince ordered Khashoggi's murder

Senators emerge from briefing by CIA director Gina Haspel

Corker: jury would convict Prince Mohammed in 30 minutes

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/dec/04/jamal-khashoggi-saudi-crown-prince-senators-cia-briefing

Yes, ever since the '70s and the rise of feminism, as I was part of their,  'one in four men is a rapist' and ' one in ten men is a paedophile' society, I've given women and children a wide berth. Unless the ladies are likely looking lasses, dropping their knickers.

There's a Bullying probe here in the NZ Parliament, the bullies, so far, are women.

The following statement is not misogyny - take any group that has less rights and opportunity than another group, give them the equal rights and opportunity of the 2nd group. Wait some time, often a generation or even more, for the first group to come to terms, with the behaviour and the mantle that is  shouldered, by possession of said rights.

This also works for LGBT