Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

I think its very possible the Yellow Jacket riots in Paris could happen in America in some form or fashion.....and it won't be the liberals. I think if the crash happens as severe as some say and middle America gets wise to the fact the 1% has been robbing them blind since forever, there could be revolt against them. Occupy Wall Street started out as it and I firmly believe the government from the top (White House) down (local police) organized to squash it. 

I think this time it may be a combination of the GOP middle America masses along with some left of center types. Just a guess. 

Looking at the forthcoming impressive results of currently 4 political movements in power if we include the UK Brexit supporters , the others would be genius Donald and friends , an unbelievable idiot in Italy and recently another one in Brazil , the world shall hopefully learn the lesson that these guys only make things worse  and have nothing substatial on offer but phantasies and lies and tweets . The really disturbing aspect is watching what world their supporters are living in , look at the crap that Cavanami quotes here all the time .

All these movements will change when the crash happens. With regards to Trump, its a real possibility he will be a one termer. Either Mueller will get him and embarrass him (revelations from taxes, women, etc,) to the point he will not run for a second term. My guess Trump thinking, its not worth it or an economic collapse happens and that does him IF either of these things happen before the 2020 race. 

The leader of Brazil probably won't be able to react to an economic collapse as well and whomever is in charge gets the blame.Italy is the next country after Greece that will likely not make it. (Spain after that).