Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

10 hours ago, chocolat steve said:

This is my attempt at complete balance, and fairness.........

.......clear violations of tradition and ethics.

Steve , wot you said... 

13 hours ago, cavanami said:

CNN = Clinton (or corrupt) News Network.I would advise to take CNN with a large measure of thought and common sense.

Apart from the Trumpanzee attempt to tie CNN to the Clintons, what you've said is correct, a large measure of thought and common sense.

Here's how I view some of your networks.

FOX and CNN aimed squarely at the idiots of society.

FOX on the right and CNN, curiously, expounding both left and right views.

MSNBC on the left and aimed at thinking people, you know, those that are not idiots.

Jeez, I just spent  some time looking at Trumps twitter feed, "...there’s almost nobody in the W.H. but me..."

This is the second time in recent weeks he's bleated about being alone.

Perhaps there's a reason, like when all the people at the party, move away from 'that guy'...

America has a mixed history on handouts to immigrants. The ones in the city survived by forming their own communities. Little Italy, Chinatown, Greektown, Jewish neighborhoods, etc. the truth is it was the 2nd or 3rd generation that integrated. Anyone who has lived in the northeast knows that Baltimore all the way up to Boston are basically still ethnic enclaves. South Boston is Irish, the North End is Italian, to the west is Roxbury, Black and Puerto Rican. 

The handouts came in the far west. Everywhere pretty much west of the Mississippi were GIVEN to European immigrants. Millions and millions of acres of land, taken from the native Americans were simply given. They weren't bought. It must be said Blacks were denied these land grants as well. So, all this heartland of America, pulled themselves up from the bootstraps is only partially true. The government supported these land give aways with setting up land grant universities, farmer's bureaus that helped them in cultivating the land. The land taken in war with Mexico that gave America, Texas and the far west were the same. These were all land given freely away to european Immigrants. 

We tend to romanticize our history, which is great to build pride and nationalism, but its often a bit away from the real truth. 

I have gotten the most accurate information about America from sources outside America. The Guardian UK and Al Jazeera America has some fairly unbiased coverage. The Daily Mail is a bit right of center but they can be very accurate. 

Even though its Russian run, RT News gives accurate information and has guests that mainstream media won't bring on the air or let them write articles in their online editions. 

That said, if CNN is fake news, then what is 'real news'? Is there "unbiased" news in America that doesn't have an obvious political slant? 

9 hours ago, cavanami said:

He's one recent example of the biased, lying USA news...

Acosta Is Wrong About The Wall, CBS Hides The Facts, And CNN Cuts Out KUSI

Cavanami - I'd like to thank you for bringing the https://dailycaller.com site to my attention, it's great! it is the funniest thing I've seen in a while, it out-does FOX and is the most Trumpanzian site I've seen. I don't wanna interfere with your opportunities to order a tactical toilet seat at 80% off, so I'll still give you a donald for this effort.

The-Donald.jpg.c09b04b0f8cf81c2b037526a1dd9de08.jpg

Cavanami, you won't want to read this, nor will you be able to.  It's a longer read (~2,000 words) than the Trumpanzee headlines you normally lick from your screen.

Trump has concealed details of his face-to-face encounters with Putin from senior officials in administration

President Trump has gone to extraordinary lengths to conceal details of his conversations with Russian President Vladi­mir Putin, including on at least one occasion taking possession of the notes of his own interpreter and instructing the linguist not to discuss what had transpired with other administration officials, current and former U.S. officials said.

Trump did so after a meeting with Putin in 2017 in Hamburg that was also attended by then-Secretary of State Rex Tillerson. U.S. officials learned of Trump’s actions when a White House adviser and a senior State Department official sought information from the interpreter beyond a readout shared by Tillerson.

The constraints that Trump imposed are part of a broader pattern by the president of shielding his communications with Putin from public scrutiny and preventing even high-ranking officials in his own administration from fully knowing what he has told one of the United States’ main adversaries.....

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-has-concealed-details-of-his-face-to-face-encounters-with-putin-from-senior-officials-in-administration/2019/01/12/65f6686c-1434-11e9-b6ad-9cfd62dbb0a8_story.html?utm_term=.2c256931fe18