Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Fake, biased, lying "news"

FACT FAIL: CBS Deletes 'Fact-Check' That Proved Trump Right

CBS News on Tuesday deleted a "fact check" of one of President Trump's claims during his Oval Office address to the nation after it showed the president was right.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/41986/fact-fail-cbs-deletes-fact-check-post-twitter-joseph-curl?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_content=062316-news&utm_campaign=benshapiro

Just watched an interview on the world´s only TV station that spreads nothing but the truth: FOX . A woman asked Mr President if he did ever work for Russia. Mr President as usual went into spitting at anybody he could remember but the only thing he did noy say was the word No. Which for a change would have been a unique opportunity to speak the truth IF it was the truth. Maybe Mueller knows.

and...

Attorneys for the House Intelligence and Foreign Affairs committees will meet today to discuss legal options for subpoenaing Trump's interpreters who were present during his private conversations with Putin. A senior Democratic aide said the reports that Trump seized the transcripts from his interpreter "has changed the calculus." The aide continued: "We're looking into the legal implications of that, and we'll discuss our options. Our lawyers are sitting down with intel committee lawyers to hash it out."

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/house-lawyers-meeting-monday-evaluate-subpoenaing-trump-putins/story?id=60348411

9 hours ago, buffalo_bill said:

Just watched an interview on the world´s only TV station that spreads nothing but the truth: FOX . A woman asked Mr President if he did ever work for Russia. Mr President as usual went into spitting at anybody he could remember but the only thing he did noy say was the word No. Which for a change would have been a unique opportunity to speak the truth IF it was the truth. Maybe Mueller knows.

When FOX and in particular Judge Jeanine Pirro asks the question...

“I think it’s the most insulting thing I’ve ever been asked,” he said. (naahh, he's been insulted way more than this, most of his slimy life)

“I think it’s the most insulting article I’ve ever had written, (so now he's commissioning the NYT to write articles?)

and if you read the article you’ll see that they found absolutely nothing.”

Trump, however never directly denied the claim.

I thought he was a better liar than this.

55555555555555555555 in your face!

“Illegal Alien Caravan” Demands Sanctuary at Nancy Pelosi’s House

Laura Loomer pulls stunt to draw attention to border hypocrisy

Controversial journalist Laura Loomer has brought an “illegal alien caravan” to Nancy Pelosi’s house to highlight the House Speaker’s hypocrisy after she called walls immoral.

Loomer’s stunt involved her collecting a group of illegals from from Guatemala and Mexico and traveling with them to Pelosi’s California vineyard estate.

Loomer spray painted the world “immorality” on a tent above photos of American citizens killed by illegal aliens.

The action is intended to draw attention to Pelosi’s hypocrisy when it comes to her dislike for walls and borders.

“A wall, in my view, is an immorality,” said Pelosi before the government shut down occurred. “It’s the least effective way to protect the border and the most costly. I can’t think of any reason why anyone would think it’s a good idea — unless this has something to do with something else.”

Given that Loomer and her band of “illegals” appear to have crossed Pelosi’s border, it will be interesting to observe her response.

Pelosi is currently in Washington DC.

https://www.facebook.com/paul.j.watson.71