Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

WOW....in your face....gov shutdown but your in Puerto Rico to meet with lobbyists (bribers)!!!

Dems fly to Puerto Rico on chartered jet, meet with lobbyists, see 'Hamilton' as shutdown drags on

Despite a partial government shutdown with no end in sight, about 30 Democratic members of Congress traveled to Puerto Rico this weekend -- with their families and lobbyists -- for a winter retreat where they also planned to see a special performance of the hit Broadway show “Hamilton.”...

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/democrats-fly-to-puerto-rico-amid-ongoing-government-shutdown

This was soooo good!

Laura Loomer & illegal immigrants crash Nancy Pelosi’s California estate

Conservative activist Laura Loomer invaded the Napa Valley estate of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-California) and set up a ‘sanctuary’ for illegal immigrants, amid the ongoing government shutdown over funding the border wall.

In addition to a mansion in San Francisco, Pelosi owns a vineyard in Napa Valley, California’s wine country. It was there that Loomer showed up on Monday, accompanied by several men wearing yellow vests, who were reportedly immigrants in the US illegally.

They climbed over the waist-high stone wall and set up a tent on the front lawn, with the word “Immorality” stenciled in red and photos of Americans killed by illegal immigrants hanging off one side. The whole thing was live-streamed.

https://www.rt.com/usa/448814-laura-loomer-pelosi-protest/

Cavanami, isn't it great, that activists, even conservative ones, are able to protest, without being mown down in a hail of bullets.

You'll probably be unaware, that historically, it's the left, that have pushed such freedoms.

And now you're quoting RT.com?

Maybe we should get Putin an honorary account for this thread, do you wanna ask him if he wants one?

Donald Trump’s personal attorney, Rudy Giuliani, has insisted that he “never said there was no collusion” between Trump’s 2016 presidential election campaign and Russia https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/jan/17/rudy-giuliani-i-never-said-there-was-no-collusion-by-trump-campaign

Michael Cohen: I Rigged Online Polls for Trump - Scheme with Liberty University’s IT director was carried out ‘at the direction and for the sole benefit’ of the president...https://www.thedailybeast.com/cohen-hired-it-firm-to-rig-online-polls-for-trump-says-report

It’s the details that are particularly compelling. Payment made,  was, according to the Wall Street Journal, a Walmart bag, blue, containing somewhere over $12,000 in cash and a boxing glove that Michael Cohen, then Trump’s personal attorney, claimed had been owned by a Brazilian fighter. We’re meant to infer from Cohen’s assurances on the glove that it was somehow worth $38,000; otherwise, that Walmart bag wouldn’t have contained the $50,000 that Cohen was supposed to turn over.

coming fast and thick, late stage Watergate...

This is great....exposing this fraud of a politician 5555

President Trump Cancels Pelosi Trip Overseas — Hour Before Departure

‘If you would like to make your journey by flying commercial, that would certainly be your prerogative’

Due to the Shutdown, I am sorry to inform you that your trip to Brussels, Egypt, and Afghanistan has been postponed,” the letter addressed to Pelosi from the president’s desk reads.

“We will reschedule this seven-day excursion when the Shutdown is over. In light of the 800,000 great American workers not receiving pay, I am sure you would agree that postponing this public relations event is totally appropriate.”

Trump went on: “I also feel that during this period, it would be better if you were in Washington negotiating with me and joining the Strong Border Security movement to end the Shutdown. Obviously, if you would like to make your journey by flying commercial, that would certainly be your prerogative.”

The President’s trip cancellation notice to Pelosi reportedly came “just minutes before the congressional delegation was set to depart,” reports Fox News.

“Her congressional delegation military aircraft was slated to leave at 3 p.m. ET, Fox News’ John Roberts reports.”

The move comes one day after Pelosi demanded the president postpone his State of the Union address, set for Jan. 29, due to “security concerns” over the shutdown’s effect on the Secret Service.

“Sadly, given the security concerns and unless government re-opens this week, I suggest that we work together to determine another suitable date after government has re-opened for this address or for you to consider delivering your State of the Union address in writing to the Congress on January 29th,” Pelosi wrote to Trump.

yes I saw that - She is the speaker, and Trump has once again disclosed classified material.

I also see that Nancy suggested Trump cancel the state of the union address, or send written version. Perhaps written in sharpie on the back of a Big Mac wrapper...

There is a Thai restaurant in the States, that the wife and I vist often.

She has become somewhat friends with the owner and some of the staff.

There is a sever there, who misses home much. But their Visa has expired and now worries about what will happen if they try to return home.

So this person justw works and then goes to their house. Not going out much. She asked how did it happen

The reply was, Well I was going to go back at the proper time, but I missed the date and then I got worried about what would happen. So now I just stay here.