Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

2 hours ago, Flashermac said:

Obama declared national emergencies 13 times. It's become a thing to do ever since Jimmy Carter. 

Those suffering from TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) think that President Trump is the first to declare a National Emergency....

The cure for TDS will be in 2020 when we will have four more years of President Trump working for the USA citizens!

• Like 1

One of the few times pretty much everyone will agree on this administration's actions. This crazy bitch shows no real remorse and seems very non chalant. Stay the fuck out there. You made your decision and I'm not gonna buy into the she wasn't an adult and not able to make rational decisions either. Not this time. Fuck this crazy bitch, not my tax dollars. 

Sorry, her attitude grates me. She seems to have no concept of the magnitude of her actions. I sound like a triggered alt right nationalist...haha. 

PS: She is kinda cute though but....

Congress, in 2017 approved funding for the replacement and maintenance of some border fencing and vehicle barriers, on the southern border in New Mexico, some 20 miles of it.  

This bollard fencing, was reportedly finished in November, not January. There is video.  

Which Dumbass Donald has posted, crying loudly "Wall!, Wall!, Wall!".  

563088134_DumbassDonald.png.08032bb0fc5e6b8f89cfe4841bd66c7f.png

so, in the "who do you believe?" stakes, the POTUS, or other more factual reports?

I believe, as a starting point, in anything to do with the Orange Don, anybody but the POTUS.

Watch Live: Shameful Smollet Saga Exposes Democrat Hoaxes

Will the left learn to question events that perfectly fit their narrative?

The latest fake hate crime concocted by an anti-Trump liberal.

The Jussie Smollett case isn’t an isolated example of fabricated news intended to divide the country as the mainstream media and Democrat politicians make up stories to smear conservatives nearly every day.

Another liar exposed...

Muslim college student who lied about Trump supporter subway attack pleads guilty

The Muslim college student who lied to cops about getting attacked on the subway by drunken Trump supporters took a plea deal on Friday.

Yasmin Seweid, 19, copped to falsely reporting an incident and disorderly conduct for the bogus claim.

Seweid, of New Hyde Park, L.I., said hate-filled white men harassed her and tried to snatch the hijab off her head during an encounter on the No. 6 train on Dec. 1.

Seweid previously admitted she wasted police resources to cover up for her missed curfew.