Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

When did you stop beating your wife ?

a: Wife? what Wife? I have no Wife! I never had a Wife! I am the best Bachelor ever! I am the biggest and the best Bachelor in the history of Bachelors.

We have a marriage certificate from the Office of the City Clerk, The City of New York, memorising the marriage of you to Melania Knavs, later Melania Knauss, now Melania Trump, dated January 22, 2005. This marriage is your third marriage.

b: My lawyer handles all the certificates and documents, you’ll have to speak to him, Michael Cohen is a liar, nothing he says is true.

So you do have a wife?

c; I have the best wife ever, people are telling me I have the most wonderful wife the history of the world, everybody is talking about it.

So have you stopped beating her?

d: Beating? I always beat, when I do a deal, I beat ‘em every time, there is an art to it. People always tell me I do the best beatings, my deals are the biggest beatings of the universe in the history of universes.

So you do do beatings, have you stopped beating your wife?

e: Why would I stop? Wouldn’t it be great if I could keep on beating, I have a good feeling about beating, any one who says I don’t beat, is a liar and these investigations are witch hunts, I don’t wear any Witch costumes, I’m a Bronx kinda guy, I can beat anyone.

Do you beat Melania?

f: Who? I haven’t seen anyone like that, there’s just me and the TVs and the Cheeseburgers and all the brave men with their big giant machine guns, I’m all alone. I used to see a beautiful model sometimes on the TV, they said she was in the White house, but I think she’s gone to hospital again for the bruising.

http://www.cncbc.com/news-as it-happens-?xCt32h675/

Snopes Getting Key Facts Wrong on Ocasio-Cortez Campaign Finance Scandal

Left-leaning site exposed

The left-leaning fact-checking website Snopes butchered facts about a PAC controlled by Democratic Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and her top aide in a story published Thursday.

Snopes writer Dan MacGuill falsely claimed in his story that Chakrabarti, who served as executive director of Justice Democrats in 2018, “was not an official agent or officer” of the PAC. He also failed to acknowledge the fact that he and Ocasio-Cortez are members of the PAC’s three-member board of directors, according to archived versions of the Justice Democrats website and corporate filings obtained by The Daily Caller News Foundation.

Former Federal Election Commission member Brad Smith told TheDCNF that Ocasio-Cortez and her top aide “could be facing jail time” if they knowingly and willfully withheld their control over Justice Democrats from the commission in order to bypass campaign contribution limits.

Snopes joins CNNABC NewsNBC NewsThe Washington PostBusiness Insider and Market Watch in failing to disclose the facts surrounding Ocasio-Cortez’s control over the PAC in stories about the freshman Democrat’s mounting campaign finance scandals.

Trump Derangement Syndrome has become the out-of-touch-with-reality political platform perfectly embodied by Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.

Archived copies of the Justice Democrats website reveal Ocasio-Cortez and Chakrabarti held “legal control over” the PAC starting in December 2017, and that Chakrabarti was one of its “major players” up until January 2019.

http://dailycallernewsfoundation.org/2019/03/08/snopes-gets-key-facts-wrong-on-ocasio-cortez-campaign-finance-scandal/

These people have done 147 docos completely exposing the Clinton Fraudulent Foundations! Over 300 hours, hundreds of documents to back up what they have found and links to all the documents. The evidence has been taken to the FBI and the FBI does nothing!! The USA justice system is broken and only President Trump can get it fixed, short of a military coup or a revolution!!!

Of course all those suffering from TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) or those in love with Obama and the Clintons will deny the clear evidence that is presented.

Charles Ortel is CLOSING IN – American Voters Are Queasy

But that's OK because, hubris is alive and well, with Trump autographing Bibles . Wot next? autographing Korans? Mein Kampfs?

Not made up propaganda like Cav posts, a real news story ::

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=12211209

And Cav, here's a simple question :: What has " 147 docos completely exposing the Clinton Fraudulent Foundations! " got to do, with Trumps suitability or not, as a President?