Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

And yet, apart from the Trump appointed AG, no one has seen the report... so when is Donald gonna release it, like he said he would?

So if and when we see the report, and if it does show that the left leaning media got it wrong, I'll be the first to say they were wrong.

That you and Trump, can claim such a thing, and celebrate victory, without knowing the content of the report, is risible.

More fun in the coming days.

Trump Administration Sends List of Russian Collusion Liars to TV Producers

Memo asks networks to reconsider booking guests again

The Trump administration has sent a memo to TV producers which contains a list of Russian collusion liars, advising networks to challenge individuals like Rep. Adam Schiff on their “false claims” in future.

The memo, sent by Trump’s Director of Communications Tim Murtaugh, was sent a day after the Mueller investigation’s conclusion which completely vindicated President Trump.

It lists Sen. Richard Blumenthal, Rep. Adam Schiff, Rep. Jerrold Nadler, Rep. Eric Swalwell, DNC Chairman Tom Perez and former CIA director John Brennan...

The Truth About 'Russian Collusion'

Who's the 'conspiracy theorist' now?

Mueller report: The full text of William Barr’s summary letter

The following is the full text of the letter submitted by Attorney General William Barr to Congress on Sunday, summarizing the findings of Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election and obstruction of justice by Donald Trump, his campaign and his administration. The Mueller report was submitted to Barr on Friday, but will not be made public in full; according to Barr, selections will be made public at a later date.

https://www.vox.com/2019/3/24/18279926/mueller-report-letter-full-text-plain-barr-trump-congress

The Dems handled the whole thing amateurish. The full report hasn't been disclosed though. It was pretty much a given that there wasn't going to be direct evidence between Trump and the Russians months ago. Still, the investigation stopped a number of people like Kelly who would have been in very powerful positions like Chief of Staff, from being there and who were obviously compromised. A scary number of people were exposed to be doing criminal and/or very unethical behavior. 

Still, all said and done, Cav, you have a right to be "happy" if that term is right. To some I could see it being seen as a big 'nothing burger' but the investigation was problematic from the start. 

I don't think there is little doubt both parties have major issues. The Dems moral compass within the party is as bad as some developing countries. Such as an internal rule now to boycott any employee or company or organization if they 'primary' any of the establishment Democrats. Its as corrupt and anti Democratic as I've seen ever. Even the Republicans don't go that far. The GOP on a state and local level in many states are equally as unethical. On a national level, enough has been said already. 

Just my guess, but I think if the economy implodes, a viable 3rd party may emerge that blends key points from both parties. 

This happening in a Dem controlled city....with Obama there...clear what the Dems are, liars and traitors! What a POS!! Welcome to justice, Dem style!!!

Prosecutors drop all criminal charges against Jussie Smollett

Attorneys for Jussie Smollett said Tuesday that all criminal charges against the "Empire" actor and singer have been dropped. Smollett had been charged with falsifying a police report by claiming he was the victim of a racist and homophobic attack.

The judge also granted a motion to seal the record in the case, Patricia Brown Holmes, a Smollett lawyer, told reporters inside the Leighton Criminal Court Building in Chicago. She also said the actor voluntarily agreed to forfeit his $10,000 bond to the city of Chicago...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/prosecutors-drop-all-criminal-charges-against-jussie-smollett-his-attorneys-say-153000280.html

9 hours ago, chocolat steve said:

The Dems handled the whole thing amateurish. The full report hasn't been disclosed though. It was pretty much a given that there wasn't going to be direct evidence between Trump and the Russians months ago. Still, the investigation stopped a number of people like Kelly who would have been in very powerful positions like Chief of Staff, from being there and who were obviously compromised. A scary number of people were exposed to be doing criminal and/or very unethical behavior. 

Still, all said and done, Cav, you have a right to be "happy" if that term is right. To some I could see it being seen as a big 'nothing burger' but the investigation was problematic from the start. 

I don't think there is little doubt both parties have major issues. The Dems moral compass within the party is as bad as some developing countries. Such as an internal rule now to boycott any employee or company or organization if they 'primary' any of the establishment Democrats. Its as corrupt and anti Democratic as I've seen ever. Even the Republicans don't go that far. The GOP on a state and local level in many states are equally as unethical. On a national level, enough has been said already. 

Just my guess, but I think if the economy implodes, a viable 3rd party may emerge that blends key points from both parties. 

Hardly happy after the farce had gone on for an excessive length of time.

Hardly happy after the news media has been shown to be lying, traitorous villains.

Hardly happy after the Dems have been shown to be lying, traitors to the USA.

Hardly happy after the Repubs have been shown to be cowards.

Hardly happy after so many people, from all countries have been shown to be nonthinking morons...

It should not be considered as over....the liars and traitors must be investigated, prosecuted and punished!

BLOCKBUSTER VIDEO--Fitton on #MuellerReport: Time to Investigate the "Investigators!"

In this special edition of "Inside Judicial Watch," JW President Tom Fitton discusses the Mueller special counsel and its report clearing President Trump of collusion with Russia during the 2016 election.

On 3/20/2019 at 8:32 PM, chocolat steve said:

And I think the level of attack on Ocasio Cortez and to some extent Omar is that the Republicans as well as the Democrats see the future. I've never seen freshmen congresspersons get that much scrutiny ever. They are under a microscope for a reason and that reason is fear. That type of person will possibly be running the Congress in 4 to 8 years ushered in by an economic collapse where people lose faith in establishment politics from both sides. 

Have you ever seen freshman Congressmen get as much honor and attention in Congress as Ocasio-Cortez and Omar? How do you explain AOC's appointment to one of the top committees, when freshman congressman have traditional been all but ignored during their first term. That in itself is very unusual.  Why are these totally unknowns suddenly becoming the new face of the Democrats? Something very different is going on already. They are already in the news more often than Bernie Sanders and all the rest.

p.s. A 1930s type crash would be devastating right now, since back then much of the US was still composed of family farms. People might be out of work, but they had somewhere to go to and could grow there own food.  If anything of such a scale occurred again (which I hardly think is likely), people would have nowhere to go except the tent cities already popping up across California.

p.p.s. I see people praising AOC as some kind genius because she graduated "cum laude". They obviously must be confusing that with phi beta kappa or something. The Latin honours system in some New England colleges and universities has three levels. Suma cum laude is the highest and is about the top 5% of the graduating class. Magna cum laude is the next and includes about the top 10% or 15%. Cum laude is the lowest and includes the top 25% (and in some universities the top 30%). In other words, she was a B- students, which with today's grade inflation isn't very impressive at all. Hell, I wasn't a very serious student in my late teen years, but even I would have easily been cum laude by those standards.  If she's the new Einstein, why was she working as a waitress and a bartender?  :hmmm:

Here you go, Cav ...

Shocked Vladimir Putin Slowly Realizing He Didn’t Conspire With Trump Campaign

MOSCOW—Saying that he had been “totally blindsided” by the revelations from the recently released findings of the Mueller investigation, a shocked Vladimir Putin reportedly came to the realization Tuesday that he didn’t conspire with Donald Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign after all.

“What the hell? I worked so hard on this—if I wasn’t colluding with the Trump campaign, who the hell was I colluding with?” said the dumbfounded Russian president, growing increasingly angry as he scrolled through his email inbox and recounted his numerous efforts at covert communication with individuals who he had thought were high-ranking Trump officials, but now he suspected were bots or anonymous internet trolls.

“Man, it seemed so legit. I can’t believe I let myself get conned like this. I spent so much time emailing back and forth with DonaldTrump46@hotmail.com about compromising the democratic voting process, and now it turns out it was all fake? And we spent so much time gathering all that kompromat on the wrong people. Goddammit, I feel like I’ve wasted my life.” At press time, Putin was frantically double-checking that Russia had assisted in propping up a dictator in Syria and not some other country.

https://politics.theonion.com/shocked-vladimir-putin-slowly-realizing-he-didn-t-consp-1833575011

The media has made AOC famous. All types of media. Plus, she is very popular with young people. She is followed by over a million on twitter as well. Genius isn'et what I have heard her described as. Honesty or at least the appearance of being an honest principled person is what I think her biggest supporters see. I really don't understand the backlash. Tons of new freshmen in Congress. She triggers people on both sides as I said. The people that like her think she can't be bought off which makes her likeable and what the Dems don't like and for the GOP is someone who may be a tough candidate to beat if she runs for a higher office such as senator or governor and someone who will call it as she sees it in committee. 

As far as Mueller and the aftermath of it all, definitely a big plus for Trump in terms of how it looks publicly. As I said, the Dems handled the whole thing like amateurs. 

As for a '30s like Depression, its the last thing anyone wants to see and maybe it won't come to that, but as far as underlying economic factors, things are looking very, very bad. Worse than at any point since the Great Depression and I am hearing this from some experts who voted for Trump like Peter Schiff. As well as other conservatives like former Reagan staff member David Stockman. Again, there are about 4 huge bubbles happening. The national debt broke a record for the highest rise in a month ever. https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-03-22/u-s-posts-largest-monthly-budget-deficit-on-record-in-february  these and other factors don't get discussed on national media because they need people optimistic and buying stocks and not taking their money out of the market in 401k's. The stock market hit a high for the year last week and I don't think we will see that again for the rest of the year and maybe a few years. This could be all wrong, but if its half as bad as some are saying, its going to change the country politically and perhaps socially.