Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

The golden boy...NOT!!!

AG Barr Confirms: Obama Admin Did Conduct ‘Unauthorized Surveillance’ of Trump Campaign

‘I think spying on a political campaign is a big deal – it’s a big deal,’ he says

The Obama administration did spy on the Trump campaign in the run-up to the 2016 presidential election, Attorney General William Barr revealed on Wednesday.

“I think spying did occur,” Barr told a Senate hearing. “But the question is whether it was adequately predicated and I am not suggesting that it wasn’t adequately predicated…I am not suggesting those rules were violated, but I think it is important to look at that. And I am not talking about the FBI necessarily, but intelligence agencies more broadly.”

“I think spying on a political campaign is a big deal – it’s a big deal.”

Ok I'll unpack the sentence for you:

But the question is whether it was adequately predicated  - were they right do it ?

and I am not suggesting that it wasn’t adequately predicated… - I am not saying that they were not right to do it

I am not suggesting those rules were violated, - I am not saying that they broke the rules

but I think it is important to look at that. - I think this is very important

And I am not talking about the FBI necessarily, but intelligence agencies more broadly - I am not just talking FBI here, I am talking all of them CIA, NSA, DIA, Homeland Security, Blackbriar black-ops, ... everybody.

SO what he is actually saying, for those who have the benefit, of an understanding of the English language, is that - there was spying and it could well have been fully justified, i.e. the right and proper thing to do, when your government is going to be infiltrated by Russian Proxies.

I think William Barr, is treading a fine line, between pleasing Trump and not going down in history, as the one who ignored the Orange travesty, if you analyse his words, he leaves wide open, the festering sore, that has the Orange Don at it's centre.

Former Obama White House Counsel Expects to Be Indicted

Legal heavyweight Greg Craig anticipates charge of making false statements to Justice Department unit checking into activities of foreign agents

WASHINGTON—Former Obama White House counsel Greg Craig expects to be indicted in the coming days on charges stemming from work he performed for Ukraine in 2012, Mr. Craig’s legal team said....

https://www.wsj.com/articles/former-obama-white-house-counsel-expects-to-be-indicted-11554940801

Most brilliant, President Trump!!!

Cher Suddenly Doesn’t Support Mass Immigration After Trump’s ‘Sanctuary Cities’ Threat

Pop icon has a dramatic change of heart

Pop icon Cher has suddenly had a dramatic change of heart on mass immigration after President Trump threatened to dump illegals in the “sanctuary city” where she lives.

Imagine my shock.

On Friday, Trump said his administration was considering the idea of releasing immigrants into sanctuary cities, partly in retaliation to Democrats’ support for open borders.

Previously, Cher had demanded, “Anyone who can must take a dreamer in2 their home & protect them!! I’m ready 2 do this & others in my business will do the same!! Sanctuary.”

However, she rapidly reversed her feelings on the matter following Trump’s threat to place those “dreamers” in her city...

https://www.facebook.com/paul.j.watson.71

Mueller report is finally released after two years of investigation into Donald Trump and Russia

as it's still warm from the oven, and redacted, read about it here:

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=12223729

My 10c worth: They've released all the bits, where they can say, we're not sure he did anything bad, but kept the bits where they can say, bad boy, slap on back of head, redacted ...  And in particular, they've said things like:

"If we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state. Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, however, we are unable to reach that judgment. The evidence we obtained about the President's actions and intent presents difficult issues that prevent us from conclusively determining that no criminal conduct occurred. Accordingly, while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him."

let's dissect this pearl of wisdom - 

If we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state. - we can't say - he didn't do it.

Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, however, we are unable to reach that judgment. - we still can't say - he didn't do it.

The evidence we obtained about the President's actions and intent presents difficult issues that prevent us from conclusively determining that no criminal conduct occurred - we've got evidence, that prevents us from saying - he didn't do it.

Accordingly, while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him. - we may not have a smoking gun - we also can't say - he didn't do it.

The redacted bits are, (but not exclusively ) related to criminal investigations that are ongoing. What and who, they might be directed at, is unknown, so this'll be more bad news for Trump and co. in the coming months, as people are charged and go to Jail. How's that Manafort fella doing?

And as the American machine rolls through the holiday weekend and into next week, there'll be more.

Fucked.jpg.7a5d62118d0742f136e9f7614dbd8a1a.jpg

I heard a better summation today :

Mueller says, effectively - we considered charging the President with crimes, normally with a 'normal' person this would be a binary decision - Have evidence = Indictment, Insufficient evidence ≠ indictment. 

But as the DOJ has a policy (not a law) that prevents the Indictment by DOJ staff,  of a sitting President, we did not make the decision to Indict the President. This decision was based on the DOJ policy, not the evidence.

So, if we could say the President is innocent of all proposed charges, we would do so, but referring to the DOJ policy, we cannot charge him.

-------

And then there's the redactions. Mueller report: Subpoena issued for unredacted version -

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-47991337