Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Mr Coss,

should you be of the opinion that president Donald is the leader in the league of obviously mentally disturbed heads of governmente you might have a look on somebody who is just about to draw level, also speaks English, shares colour of hair and lives on an Island. No further details given.

More from Bubi's aptly named " leader in the league of obviously mentally disturbed heads of government" :

---

Trump is privately considering withdrawing from a defense treaty with Japan. Trump claimed the pact is too one-sided, because it guarantees U.S. aid if Japan is ever attacked, but doesn't require Japan's military to do the same for America. The treaty was signed more than 60 years ago and constitutes the foundation of the post-war alliance between the two countries after World War II

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-06-25/trump-muses-privately-about-ending-postwar-japan-defense-pact

An insult to one of America's strongest allies.

---

Iran called Trump's White House "mentally retarded" and promised that Iran wouldn't be intimidated by new, "fruitless sanctions." Iran's Foreign Ministry also said Trump's leadership would lead to "the permanent closure of the road of diplomacy" between the two countries and that Iran would take new steps to reduce its commitments under the nuclear deal with world powers on July 7th. Trump meanwhile, threatened that any attack by Iran would be answered with "great and overwhelming force" and in some cases, "overwhelming will mean obliteration." 

(New York Times / Politico / Bloomberg / NBC News / The Independent / Washington Post)

Even the Iranians have started to ridicule the Orange Excreta.

---

Trump is now being referred to as - Walk Loudly and carry a very small stick.

https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/theodore_roosevelt_130674

7 hours ago, buffalo_bill said:

Mr Coss,

should you be of the opinion that president Donald is the leader in the league of obviously mentally disturbed heads of governmente you might have a look on somebody who is just about to draw level, also speaks English, shares colour of hair and lives on an Island. No further details given.

Bubi,

You need to focus on your home land...it appears your German leader(s) need your most informed knowledge...by the way, many areas in Düsseldorf are now shitholes...

German Police Accuse Foreign Gang of Luring, Filming, Gang-Raping Multiple Women

German police are asking witnesses to come forward in an investigation of a foreign gang accused of gang-raping multiple women in Düsseldorf's old town.

Four suspects, aged 24 to 29, reportedly lured at least two young women from outside nightclubs in 2018 and lured them to an apartment or a hotel room booked in the victim’s name where they would then assault the girls for hours...

https://europe.infowars.com/german-police-seeking-witnesses-to-foreign-gang-accused-of-luring-filming-gang-raping-multiple-women/

1 hour ago, cavanami said:

Bubi,

You need to focus on your home land...it appears your German leader(s) need your most informed knowledge...by the way, many areas in Düsseldorf are now shitholes...

German Police Accuse Foreign Gang of Luring, Filming, Gang-Raping Multiple Women

German police are asking witnesses to come forward in an investigation of a foreign gang accused of gang-raping multiple women in Düsseldorf's old town.

Four suspects, aged 24 to 29, reportedly lured at least two young women from outside nightclubs in 2018 and lured them to an apartment or a hotel room booked in the victim’s name where they would then assault the girls for hours...

https://europe.infowars.com/german-police-seeking-witnesses-to-foreign-gang-accused-of-luring-filming-gang-raping-multiple-women/

infowars ... really?   why not    www.DisneylandRacistsForDonaldWeLoveYou.Com ?

On 6/25/2019 at 10:42 AM, Coss said:

on a tangential note, I went to a social occasion in Auckland here, last Saturday. It was for Immigrants to meet and greet.

As I have one (MLG) I went too. Afghanis, French, Philippines, German, Iranians, Indians and such. Tedious speeches by Local councillor and Maori, lotsa good food, interesting people.

Then as it was ending, the 7 Iranian girls (30-ish to 60-ish in years ) plugged an iPhone into the P.A. and dancing ensued, these Iranian girls are naughty naughty naughty...

Maybe outside their homeland, they get to get going....

MLG was one eyebrow up, then joined, as did all the females in the hall.

Us men, standing back, wondered what fresh hell, would be unleashed on us, when we got home... :)

I have several friends who married Iranian women in the days of the shah. The women I saw in the States were cool, dressed like American girls and were fun to be around. But the women aren't the ones that installed the mad ayatollahs in power.

1 hour ago, Flashermac said:

I have several friends who married Iranian women in the days of the shah. The women I saw in the States were cool, dressed like American girls and were fun to be around. But the women aren't the ones that installed the mad ayatollahs in power.

I was in Dubai and three ladies got on the elevator. One asked me, where do you think we come from? I looked at their blond hair, short-shorts and tight tee shirts and said, California.
They all laughed and said they were from Iran and if their husbands saw them out like this, they would be severely beaten! They were three beautiful young ladies!