Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

9 hours ago, cavanami said:

Good we had President Trump to avoid war!!!

Actually , you have inadvertently, made a very good point  Cav. 🖖

Though the world's interpretation , of the recent events surrounding Iran and whether or not Trump did or didn't order a strike, or call it back, or even know about it, will undoubtedly differ from your views on the matter. Trump himself, has said, that he called it back, didn't need to call it back, was briefed only 10 minutes before the bombs would have hit and various permutations on these themes.

My and other's view, is that Trump is so loose in the goose, that just about everyone,  think's he's ineffective,    ergo,   with him in charge,  the USA will not go to war.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, buffalo_bill said:

My guessing is that within a week he calls Rohani his closest friend in history and they are doing great together, downgrading  President Kim to position No.2 of all best friends ever.

It's called cooling off the situation, brilliant!!!
So Bibi, you would insult Rohani? That would greatly irritate the situation. Apply some grease to the wheel so it will work quietly.

With the CIA running loose, stoking the flames of war so the deep state, military complex and the neo-cons can profit, you apply ointment to the wound.

19 hours ago, cavanami said:

With the CIA running loose, stoking the flames of war so the deep state, military complex and the neo-cons can profit, you apply ointment to the wound.

So it's not Trump pulling out of the working multinational agreement and imposing hard sanctions that stoked tensions? it's the CIA?

That CIA Trump impersonator, looked very convincing as Trump, when he pulled out of the agreement and tweeted about it endlessly on Trump's very own twitter.

If I was POTUS and the CIA was impersonating me and using my twitter, I'd do something about that.

20 hours ago, cavanami said:

So Bibi, you would insult Rohani? That would greatly irritate the situation. Apply some grease to the wheel so it will work quietly.

Trump marked his arrival in Japan for the G20 Summit by lashing out at U.S. allies. He complained that if the U.S. were attacked, Japan would simply "watch it on a Sony television" instead of coming to America's defense. He called Germany a security freeloader, and complained about India's new tariffs on U.S. goods. Trump is scheduled to meet with the leaders of all three countries on Friday. Trump did not, however, have anything negative to say about the fourth world leader on his meeting schedule for Friday: Putin. (New York Times)

Trump told reporters that what he says to Putin in private is "none of your business," when asked what the two world leaders will discuss behind closed doors at the G20 Summit. Trump is scheduled to meet with Putin after House Democrats hear from the White House records chief about allegations that Trump tried to hide documents detailing his previous private conversations with Putin. (Politico / CBS News)

---

Yeah that's how it's done, bully your friends and suck the dick of dictators.