Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Truth? We doan need no steenkin truth. This is politics!    :spin:

On Thursday night Kamala Harris took on former Vice President Joe Biden on his past record on segregation.

Kamala lectured Joe on how she was in the second integrated class in Berkeley, California.

"Harris said she was a student in only the second class to integrate at Berkeley public schools.

"Not true.

"Kamala’s parents were successful professionals. Kamala went to school in Berkeley for only 2 years. She then moved with her mother at age seven to Canada where she attended grade school and high school.

"Kamala Harris was born in 1964

"She claims she was only the second class to integrate at the Berkeley public schools.

"Kamala lied. Actually the classrooms in Berkeley were already integrated in 1963 — before she was born. Here’s a photo from the 1963 Berkeley yearbook.

https://www.blabber.buzz/conservative-news/604455-she-lied-kamala-harris-says-she-was-in-second-integrated-class-in-berkeley-but-yearbok-pictures-prove-shes-lying?utm_source=c-am&utm_medium=c-am-email&utm_term=c-am-ATT&fbclid=IwAR388AFi1X4NM3oDRly

5ddeff6ec740c76f0c65ba15b02b5c1b_XL.jpg

• Like 1

p.s. Oh, yeah ... betcha didn't know that California used to have segregated schools. You've been taught to believe that only those nasty folks in the South did that, even though the Brown vs Board of Education et al. involved Topeka, Kansas and the state government that was taken over by the KKK was Indiana's.  :)

• Thanks 1

Re: Kamala

I watched a bit of her performance. And whilst I am not in a position to argue the truth or otherwise of Kamala's statements, I note this  -  

when she teared up a bit, talking about her being a little girl...  She waited, until there were the right amount of tears, in her eyes and then turned to camera and gave, right down the barrel of the lens, her best "I'm a victim the world is terrible what you gonna do about it" look, that any father who has had daughters, can recognise from a mile away.

I know that politics is theatre, but this was so calculated as to have me disbelieve her, from now on in.

cheers ,

Coss,

who has never experienced racial segregation, when I went to school us white boys got caned right along with the Maori blokes.

• Haha 1