Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Racist gonna be racist:

"So interesting to see 'Progressive' Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all), now loudly and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run,"

"Why don't they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how it is done."

"These places need your help badly, you can't leave fast enough. I'm sure that Nancy Pelosi would be very happy to quickly work out free travel arrangements!"

luv Donald...

My personal Opinion is that Donald should f*ck off, back to where he came from and start wearing a gun and get a black shirt like his VP has, you know, Germany circa 1940s...

maxresdefault.jpg

"the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came."

Incidentally, I received an email from a NZ'er holidaying in New York and he said that the black/white divide is now f*cking obvious and blatant and that New York had changed.

It is not what it was and that once this trip was over, he would not be going back.

After withdrawal of the current ambassador the UK now has to find a new one who  does not think that the President of the United States is a dysfunctional goof. Which shall be very very difficult. Maybe Nigel Farage, what do you think gentlemen? Together with Prime Minister Boris they could organise the greatest comedy the world has ever seen.

I watched a report of Khun Trump in the middle of some people who were praising him for his incredible efforts to protect the American environment. A spectacle beyond any possible imagination. I believe even the Korean rocketman or Vladimir of Moscow would have been ashamed to participate in such bizarre setup , but Donald wasn´t.

1 hour ago, buffalo_bill said:

Maybe Nigel Farage, what do you think gentlemen? Together with Prime Minister Boris they could organise the greatest comedy the world has ever seen.

Be careful, you might be getting a visit from people interested in how you already knew the outcome! 😂

More a part of this thread perhaps than where I would ordinarily put it in Movies or shows but there is a series on You Tube, History channel production, called The Fifties. A look at that decade in the US, it's in 7 episodes and covers a range of topics but does give some insight in to just how bad things were there back then, how they improved, and how nothing has really changed.  Worth a watch on a wet Wednesday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtPdlAX4K2o&list=PL4w-2j6Q0Qj7kHqyyAu0wUxTw88gwLD9y

And to continue the Epstein thing.

The people that helped U.S. billionaire Jeffrey  Epstein prey on children.

...Epstein's former girlfriend, British socialite Ghislaine Maxwell, was described in accuser Sarah Ransome's 2017 lawsuit as the "highest-ranking employee" of Epstein's alleged sex-trafficking enterprise.  Joseph Recarey, the former Palm Beach police detective who led the investigation into Jeffrey Epstein, said the millionaire's solicitation of sex with underage girls resembled a pyramid scheme. Its unraveling was similar, with one victim leading to two others, each of whom led to others, and so on.

She oversaw and trained recruiters, developed recruiting plans and helped conceal the activity from law enforcement, Ransome alleged...

https://www.stuff.co.nz/world/americas/114237641/the-people-that-helped-us-billionaire-jeffrey-epstein-prey-on-children

and who is Ghislaine?

this one.

1799363007_GhislaineandPrinceAndrew.jpg.23990e2bc21b6810512079db12830f25.jpg

1837315253_GhislaineMaxwellpicturedherein1997and2000withfuturePresidentDonaldJ.Trump..thumb.jpg.92ffa7d2811084c8e6369ba9bf2ec453.jpg