Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

2 hours ago, buffalo_bill said:

Next week Trump might probably call all white Americans to tar and feather all coloured citizens. Every time one thinks it can´t get worse next day it does. He probably thinks all black slaves were illegal immigrants.

Bubi, sorry you lose again!
It was the Demonrats that opposed ending slavery...and they formed the KKK...

This has been over the past 100+ years...try to keep up...good thing Germany has never had issues with people of color, or religion...

Trump tripled down on his racist calls for Rep. Ilhan Omar to "go back" to Somalia with a new crowd chant of "send her back" at his latest rally in North Carolina.

He invoked the old "love it or leave it" slogan of the Ku Klux Klan. "If they don’t love it, tell them to leave it," Trump told the crowd.

All four congresswomen are U.S. citizens, and the Equal Opportunity Employment Commission includes “Go back to where you came from” as one of its textbook examples of unlawful harassment based on national origin. 

Chinese Immigrant Kathy Zhu Stripped of “Miss Michigan” Title After Refusing to Wear Hijab

Pro-Trump conservative refuses to back down in face of political correctness

The woman chosen as Miss Michigan World America was stripped of her title Thursday after butting heads with the organization over her conservative-leaning political views.

Kathy Zhu says she was booted from the Miss World America pageant “due to my refusal to try on a hijab in 2018, my tweet about black on black gun violence, and ‘insensitive’ statistical tweets.”

*********** many sources out there, take your pick *********

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/u-m-student-kathy-zhu-stripped-of-miss-michigan-world-america-title/ar-AAEzLOO?fullscreen=false%2Ctrue

On 7/19/2019 at 4:25 AM, Coss said:

Trump tripled down on his racist calls for Rep. Ilhan Omar to "go back" to Somalia with a new crowd chant of "send her back" at his latest rally in North Carolina.

He invoked the old "love it or leave it" slogan of the Ku Klux Klan. "If they don’t love it, tell them to leave it," Trump told the crowd. "

That's an old KKK slogan? That's certainly news to me. And I've been around some Klansman (nasty fellows).